Lycett playing for West Coast in April 2018.
|Full name||Scott Lycett|
|Date of birth||26 September 1992|
|Place of birth||Ceduna, South Australia|
|Original team(s)||Port Adelaide (SANFL)|
|Draft||No. 29, 2010 national draft|
|Height||203 cm (6 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||98 kg (216 lb)|
|Position(s)||Ruckman / Forward|
|Current club||Port Adelaide|
|2011–2018||West Coast||75 (45)|
|2019–||Port Adelaide||18 (6)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2019.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Lycett played junior football for the Thevenard Magpies, playing one season in the team's senior side at the age of 15 before moving to Adelaide to play for Port Adelaide in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL). He played six matches in Port Adelaide's reserve side and eight games in the team's under-18 side, kicking 18 goals, before making his senior SANFL debut in round 3 of the 2010 season, against West Adelaide. Overall, he played six senior matches for Port Adelaide in 2010. Lycett played both under-16 and under-18 football for South Australia, playing five games at the AFL Under 18 Championships, recording 87 hit-outs.
Lycett was taken by the West Coast Eagles in the second round of the 2010 National Draft with pick #29. He was originally expected to be taken with pick #16 by Port Adelaide, but was overlooked by the club.
He was assigned to Peel Thunder in the West Australian Football League (WAFL), making his debut in round 3 of the 2011 season against Claremont. He played 15 consecutive games from round 3 to round 18, kicking 12 goals.
After playing in West Coast's 2018 premiership triumph, Lycett moved to Port Adelaide under the AFL's free agency rules.
During round 3 of the 2019 AFL season, Scott Lycett was charged with rough conduct. This was resulting in a $3000(AUD) fine.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Talls the story for SA - afl.com.au. Written by Paul Daffey. Published 14 July 2010. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Scott Lycett player profile - portmagpies.com.au. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Towering Eagle starts to feel at home - The West Australian. Written by Dale Miller. Published 3 February 2011. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Scott Lycett draft profile - afl.com.au. Published 10 October 2010. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Lycett happy to fly west - afl.com.au. Written by Nathan Schmook. Published 25 November 2010. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Prized recruits Gaff, Darling and Lycett ready for West Coast Eagles debut - Herald Sun. Written by Michael Washbourne. Published 10 February 2011. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Scott Lycett - WAFLOnline. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Kennedy, Naitanui out - westcoasteagles.com.au. Written by Gary Stocks. Published 28 July 2011. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Navaratnam, Dinny (9 October 2018). "Power play: Flag Eagle completes Port move". afl.com.au. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
- Christian, Michael (8 April 2019). "Match Review Officer's full statement: round three". afl.com.au. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Nathan Vardy stats". AFL Tables. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scott Lycett.|