Science & Society
Science & Society: A Journal of Marxist Thought and Analysis is a peer-reviewed academic journal of Marxist scholarship. It covers economics, philosophy of science, historiography, women's studies, literature, the arts, and other social science disciplines from a Marxist point of view. As well as covering social and political theory, it includes first-order historical research.
|Edited by||David Laibman|
|ISO 4||Sci. Soc.|
Abstracting and indexing
- Alternative Press Index
- America: History and Life
- Book Review Index
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Historical Abstracts
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- International Political Science Abstracts
- Political Science Abstracts
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Social Sciences & Humanities Index
- "Editorial board". Science & Society: A Journal of Marxist Thought and Analysis. Guilford Press. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Indexed/abstracted". Science & Society. Guilford Publications. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Science & Society". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.