Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational corporation specializing in electrical equipment that is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France. It is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric head office in Paris
|Traded as||Euronext: SU|
CAC 40 Component
|Predecessor||Schneider et Cie |
|Founded||1836 (as Schneider & Cie)|
(incorporated 1981 )
(Chairman and CEO)
(Vice-Chairman and Lead Director):6
|Products||Building automation, home automation, switches and sockets, industrial safety systems, industrial control systems, electric power distribution, electrical grid automation, Smart Grid, critical power & cooling for datacenters|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Luminous Power Technologies Pvt Ltd., invensys, SolveIT Software, APC, Areva T&D, BEI Technologies, Cimac, Citect, Clipsal, ELAU, Federal Pioneer, Merlin Gerin, Merten, Modicon PLC, Nu-Lec Industries, PDL Group, Power Measurement, Square D, TAC, Telemecanique, Telvent, Gutor Electronic LLC, Zicom, Summit, Xantrex|
|Footnotes / references|
Schneider Electric is a Fortune Global 500 company, publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange, and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. In FY2018, the company posted revenues of €25.72 billion.
Schneider Electric is the parent company of Square D, APC and others. It is also a research company, investing EUR10 billion in innovation and R&D for sustainable development between 2015 and 2025. The company holds 20,000 patents either active or in application worldwide and invests 5% of its annual revenue in Research and Development.
The company began in 1836 as Schneider & Cie. It was ultimately renamed Schneider Electric in May 1999.
Schneider Electric head office in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
Schneider Electric has had its head office in the Trianon site in Rueil-Malmaison, France since 2000. The current headquarters, also located in Rueil-Malmaison, previously housed Schneider subsidiary Télémécanique while the parent company occupied a site in Boulogne-Billancourt.
In June 2011, Schneider Electric corporate headquarters in Rueil-Malmaison was certified as complying with the new ISO 50001 standard for energy management systems. It was the first building in the world to earn such designation.
The roots of this company are in the iron, steel and armaments factories of Schneider-Creusot and other industrial concerns.
From 1981-1997, the company divested from steel and shipbuilding and focused mainly on electricity through strategic acquisitions.
Schneider Electric refocused in 2010 to include software, critical power and smart grid applications through strategic acquisitions. In 2015, the company launched a brand strategy called “Life Is On” which aims to showcase the business and societal value of sustainability and efficiency.
The emergence of the digital economy created opportunities for IoT-enabled platforms, which Schneider Electric identified as a growth opportunity. In 2016, the company launched EcoStruxure, its IoT-enabled architecture.
1836: Brothers Adolphe and Joseph-Eugene Schneider take over an abandoned foundry in Le Creusot, France and, two years later, create Schneider & Cie, focusing primarily on the steel industry. Schneider & Cie grows rapidly, specializing in the production of heavy machinery and transportation equipment, and eventually becomes the Schneider Group, a diversified conglomerate.
1975: The Schneider Group acquires an interest in Merlin Gerin, one of the top manufacturers of electrical distribution equipment in France.
1981-1997: Schneider Group re-focuses on the electrical industry by divesting its nonstrategic assets and undertakes a series of strategic acquisitions: Télémécanique in 1988, Square D in 1991 and Merlin Gerin in 1992.
1999: Schneider Group acquires Lexel, one of Europe's largest suppliers of installation systems and control solutions. In May 1999, the Schneider Group is renamed Schneider Electric to clearly identify its expertise in the electrical field.
The company is an ITER supplier.
2015 – 2016: Schneider Electric refocuses on IoT, sustainability and efficiency, and introduces its IoT-enabled architecture and platform, EcoStruxure.
|1988||Télémécanique||Manufacturer of electrical circuit breakers, switchgear and sensors||France|
|1990||Federal Pioneer Limited||Manufacturer of electrical circuit breakers, switchgear and transformers||Canada|
|1991||Square D||Manufacturer of electrical circuit breakers, switchgear and transformers||USA|
|1992||Merlin Gerin||Manufacturer of electrical circuit breakers and transformers||France|
|1997||Modicon||Manufacturer of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)||USA|
|2000||Crouzet Automatismes||Automation components||France|
|2000||Berger - Positec||Stepper / servo motors||Germany|
|2000||Nu-Lec Industries||Switchgear and controls||Australia|
|2001||PDL||Domestic and industrial electrical hardware||New Zealand|
|2002||Digital Electronics Corporation||HMI||Japan|
|2003||CDI Power||Power systems automation||Brazil|
|June 2003||TAC||Building automation and control||Sweden|
|December 2003||MGE UPS Systems (merged with APC in 2007)||Power supplier||France|
|March 2004||Kavlico||Pressure sensors||USA|
|May 2004||Andover Controls||Building automation and security||USA|
|May 2005||Power Measurement||Energy Management||Canada|
|June 2005||ABS EMEA||Building automation||UK|
|June 2005||Juno Lighting||Lighting||USA|
|July 2005||BEI Technologies||Customized sensors||USA|
|2006||AEM S.A.||Ultra terminal||Spain|
|2006||OVA Bargellini||Ultra terminal||Italy|
|2006||Citect||SCADA and MES automation software||Australia|
|February 2007||APC||Power backup and protection and electrical distribution||USA|
|October 2007 (sold May 2019)||Pelco||Video security||USA|
|July 2009||Conzerv Systems||Power monitoring||India|
|July 2009||Meher Capacitors||Power factor correction||India|
|March 2010||Zicom Security Systems||Security systems||India|
|April 2010||SCADAgroup||SCADA and control systems||Australia|
|December 2010||Areva T&D||Transmission & distribution||Europe|
|2010||Andromeda Telematics||Integrated control solutions||UK|
|March 2011||Summit Energy||Energy management||USA|
|April 2011||Digilink||Network connectivity products||India|
|May 2011||APW President Systems||Enclosure systems||India|
|May 2011||Luminous||Power inverters||India|
|June 2011||Telvent||Real-time information management systems||Spain|
|June 2011||Viconics Electronics||BMS products||Canada|
|August 2011||7-Technologies||Software for simulation and optimization of water/electricity networks and industrial processes||Denmark|
|December 2011||Viridity||Data center management software||USA|
|May 2012||M&C Energy Group||Energy procurement and sustainability services||UK|
|September 2012||SolveIT Software||Planning and scheduling software||Australia|
|January 2014||Invensys||Multinational engineering and information technology company||UK|
|January 2014||Eliwell||HVAC and Refrigeration controls manufacturer||Italy|
|January 2014||AST Modular||Prefabricated Modular Data Centers company||Spain|
|September 2014||InStep Software||Real-time performance management and predictive analytics software||USA|
|October 2015||Juno Lighting||Sells Juno||USA|
|July 2017||ASCO||Transfer switches, power control systems, and industrial control products||USA|
|September 2017||AVEVA Group||Information Technology/ Consulting group||UK|
|May 2018||Larsen & Toubro||Electrical & Automation business||India|
Organizational structure and offer
As of 2019, Schneider Electric operates business units: Energy Management, Industrial Automation, and Services.
The energy management business provides installation components, software and integrated solutions for the management of energy in medium voltage and grid automation, low voltage and building automation, secure power and cooling applications. The energy management business includes five divisions: Power Systems, Power Products, Secure Power, Home and Distribution, and Digital Energy. Connected technologies, software and solutions for energy management developed by the company use advancements in the Internet of Things(IoT), mobility, sensing, cloud, analytics, and cybersecurity to reveal insights from energy data.
The fourth industrial revolution, or Industry 4.0, represents along-term growth field for Schneider Electric. The company develops discrete industrial and machine automation as well as process automation products and solutions for the industrial sector, including programmable relays, motion controllers and interface modules for simple machines to complex process systems for smart manufacturing. The company is also a provider of software for industrial automation and control. See AVEVA.
Schneider Electric's portfolio of offerings is aimed at a wide range of industries and end-markets, including:
- Automotive industry
- Banking and finance industry
- Cement industry
- Commercial real estate
- Data centers
- Electric utilities
- Food and beverage industry
- Healthcare industry
- Hospitality industry
- Marine industry
- Mining industry
- Petroleum and petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Water industry
- Altivar Process – the first variable speed drive with embedded services on the market
- Easergy T300 - compact control and monitoring solution for electrical distribution systems, winner of 2017 iF product design award
- EcoStruxure ADMS – the world's leading advanced distribution management system according to Gartner
- EcoStruxure Resource Advisor – award-winning enterprise energy and sustainability management software
- EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert – supervisory software for power management applications, winner of the 2017 Plant Engineering Product of the Year Grand Award
- Galaxy VX UPS – award-winning uninterruptible power supply with lithium-ion batteries
- Masterpact MTZ – circuit breaker enabling integration with building and energy management systems
- Modicon M580 ePAC – the first Ethernet programmable automation controller
- PowerTag – the smallest wireless energy sensor
- Premset – award-winning medium-voltage switchgear
In 2016 Schneider Electric launched the next generation of EcoStruxure – an IoT-enabled architecture, which delivers solutions in six domains: Power, IT, Building, Machine, Plant and Grid; for four end markets: Building, Data Center, Industry and Infrastructure. The EcoStruxure platform uses Microsoft Azure.
Schneider Electric is a European company with a board of directors. The functions of the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer are carried out by Jean-Pascal Tricoire, who was appointed Chairman and Chief Executive Officer on April 25, 2013.
Corporate social responsibility
The Schneider Electric brand has evolved over 180 years of operations, a result of acquisitions, divestments, and evolution of its business model to include corporate social responsibility as a core of its global brand. In 2018 and 2019, Schneider Electric was named one of the World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune).
Schneider Electric's diversity and inclusion initiatives, and programs for empowering women in the workplace, have received recognitions such as the Robert W. Campbell Award in 2011 and the Green Cross for Safety Medal (2011) the highest honors of the U.S. National Safety Council. In 2015, Schneider Electric joined the UN Women HeForShe, a solidarity movement to promote gender equality. Most recently, Schneider Electric received the 2019 Catalyst Award for advancing inclusive and empowering workplaces for women and was named to the 2018 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, the second year the company has received this distinction.
Schneider Electric ranks high in sustainability among global corporations, and since 2005, the company has measured its sustainable development progress with the launch of its Planet & Society barometer, and today, with its Schneider Sustainability Impact (SSI)report. The SSI report was developed to align with United Nations (U.N.) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Every quarter, the company provides an update on their progressin a report audited by a third party. For example, the company has generated 12% circular revenues through its and circular business models and environmental policies, which included the goal of recovering 100% of their industrial waste at 200 manufacturing sites. In another example, Schneider has achieved 80% renewable electricity.
Schneider Electric launched the Schneider Electric Foundation to focus on reducing the energy gap and investing in education in emerging economies, as well as increasing sustainability awareness. The group operates under the aegis of Fondation de France. As of 2017, more than 140,000 people participated in the Foundation's training programs since 2009.
Schneider Electric's programs focused on fighting climate change and promoting sustainability has received recognitions such as the “A” rating from CDP Climate for eight consecutive years. In 2019, Schneider Electric was named the winner of The Circulars Award 2019 in the Multinational category by the World Economic Forum. The Circulars Award is the premier circular economy awards program in the world. Schneider Electric has made the Corporate Knights’ “Global 100” list of the world's most sustainable corporations for seven straight years.
Schneider Electric is recognized as Global Compact LEAD for sustainable development. In 2018, Schneider Electric Chairman and CEO, Jean-Pascal Tricoire, was appointed to the UN Compact Global Board. Schneider Electric is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a sustainability initiative. In 2017, Schneider Electric joined RE100 and EP100, global collaboratives of businesses committed to 100% renewable energy.
In September 2019, Schneider Electric was included on Fortune's Change the World list which celebrates companies with daring ideas which are driven from the desire to make the world better. Schneider was included for its commitment to driving a circular economy, making energy-management and automation equipment that is crucial to sustainability with equipment designed to last longer and be easily recyclable.
Paris Marathon sponsorship
Since 2013 Schneider Electric has been the official partner and the first title sponsor of the Paris Marathon, one of the most popular long-distance annual running events in Europe. In 2013, 37,000 runners generated electricity with their footsteps as they ran over energy-harvesting tiles.
The Paris Marathon is known for its famed scenic landmarks along its route, including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées and the Bois de Vincennes. The Paris Marathon, one of the major marathons in the world, achieved a record number of participants (60,000) in 2019. The Paris Marathon also achieved 100% carbon neutrality in 2019, the first time in its history. Gelete Burka (women's event) and Abrha Milaw (men's event) were the winners of the 2019 Paris Marathon; both runners are from Ethiopia.
- Financial and Sustainable Development Annual Report 2015 (PDF) (Report). Schneider Electric. 2016-03-16.
- "Schneider Electric Annual Report 2018" (PDF). Schneider Electric. Retrieved January 19, 2019.
- "Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange): Stock market quotes, charts and news". en.boerse-frankfurt.de. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Consolidated financial statements | Schneider Electric" (PDF). https://www.se.com/. December 31, 2018. External link in
- "Schneider Unveils Schneider Electric Ventures at its Innovation Summit". www.iotworldtoday.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Sustainability Report | Schneider Electric" (PDF).
- "Legal information". www.schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Telemecanique". Schneider-electric.fr. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- "Jobs at". www.theladders.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "In the heart of Hive, the first building in the world certified ISO 50001, with students-engineer in New Energies". Ecole d'Ingénieurs Paris-La Défense ESILV. 2019-03-05. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- Quigley, Carroll (1966). Tragedy And Hope. New York: Macmillan. p. 518. ISBN 0-945001-10-X.
- "History Of Schneider Electric". Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Schneider Electric rolls out Internet of Things based brand strategy". www.elp.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Schneider Electric Launches New Campaign". www.achrnews.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Ecosystem Models Paving Way for "Platform Economy"—Accenture Technology Vision 2016". www.accenture.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Ecosystem Models Paving Way for "Platform Economy"—Accenture Technology Vision 2016". www.accenture.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- Ramirez, Anthony (1991-05-13). "Square D Agrees to Takeover". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Schneider Electric Focuses on Strategy to Strengthen Merlin Gerin, Square D and Telemecanique Brands". Automation.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "RWE Mobility - Schneider Electric and RWE join forces in electric mobility market for charging infrastructure solutions". www.rwe-mobility.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Programmable logic controller (PLC ) | Schneider Electric India". www.schneider-electric.co.in. Retrieved 2019-09-24.
- Dummett, Ben; Kostov, Nick (2017-09-05). "Schneider Electric Swoops for U.K. Software Firm Aveva". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Schneider's L&T Acquisition to Power 'Make In India' Mission | Storify News". 2019-06-17. Retrieved 2019-09-24.
- "Un fonds Alstom-Schneider Electric". Le Figaro. 14 January 2010.
- "Archives Canada". Archivescanada.ca. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- "McGill Digital Archive :: Canadian Corporate Reports :: Company Detail". Digital.library.mcgill.ca. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- "History of Schneider Electric". Schneider Electric SE. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "New acquisitions in Industrial Control and Automation : Crouzet Automatismes" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric history in Australia". Schneider-electric.com.au. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- "Schneider completes PDL takeover". The New Zealand Herald. 22 June 2001. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Company". Schneider-Electric. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Business Overview and Company History". Global.pro-face.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric SA: Increasing Presence in the Brazilian Automation Market". Frost.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric becomes a major player in Building Automation & Control" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric expands in secured power" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric strengthens its aSia Pacific presence in Electrical Wiring Devices" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric Expands In Sensing Technology" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric strengthens its positions in Building Automation while expanding in Security" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric Acquires Power Measurement". achrnews.com. 2005-05-10. Retrieved 2016-09-15.
- "ABS EMEA : Schneider Electric further consolidates its position in Building Automation" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Juno Lightning : Schneider Electric enhances its position in the US" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "BEI Technologies : Schneider Electric enhances its position in Customized Sensors" (PDF). Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Ultra Terminal" (PDF). Schneider Electric. Retrieved 2 July 2013.
- "History of Citect". Schneider Electric. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Company". Apc.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric press releases". Schneider-electric.com. 2007-10-17. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Pelco acquired by Transom Capital Group | Security Systems News". www.securitysystemsnews.com. Retrieved 2019-12-03.
- "Schneider Electric Conzerv India Pvt. Ltd.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. 2009-06-08. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- Seema Singh (2009-08-06). "Schneider acquires Meher Capacitors". Livemint. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Zicom to sell security units to Schneider for Rs 225 cr". The Times Of India. 6 March 2010. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-21. Retrieved 2012-03-23.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Alstom and Schneider for Areva T&D". World-nuclear-news.org. 2009-12-01. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Andromeda is now Schneider Electric". Andromeda-telematics.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric Acquires". Summit Energy. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Smartlink Network sells Digilink to Schneider for Rs 503 cr". The Times Of India. 1 April 2011. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric acquires 75 pc stake in APW President Systems". The Times Of India. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider to acquire 74 % stake in Luminous Power". The Hindu. 31 May 2011.
- "Telvent and Schneider Electric join forces to improve efficiency of mission critical infrastructures". Schneider Electric SE. 2011-09-02. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-11-09. Retrieved 2012-03-23.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2012-03-23.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Schneider snags Viridity to see how many watts servers suck". Gigaom. 2011-12-20. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric acquires M&C Energy Group and strengthens its capability to respond to fast growing demand for energy management services". Schneider Electric SE. 2012-05-04. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "SolveIT Software is now Schneider Electric". Solveitsoftware.com. Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Schneider Electric completes the acquisition of Invensys and creates a unique player in Industry Automation". Schneider Electric SE. 2014-01-17. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "Eliwell's (Published) History". Eliwell. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Schneider Electric Takes the Lead in Prefabricated Data Centers with the Acquisition of AST Modular". Schneider Electric SE. 2014-01-10. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "Schneider Electric Agrees to Acquire InStep Software". Schneider Electric Software, LLC. 2014-09-30. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "Schneider Electric sells Juno lighting". wsj.com. Retrieved 2015-10-29.
- "Schneider Electric buys Asco, raises 2017 guidance". CNBC. 2017-07-27. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- Tan, Huileng (2017-09-24). "Schneider Electric CEO: Aveva acquisition combines software and engineering strengths". CNBC. Retrieved 2017-09-25.
- "Schneider Electric's L&T E&A Acquisition partnering with Temasek" (PDF).
- Dummett, Ben; Kostov, Nick (2017-09-05). "Schneider Electric Swoops for U.K. Software Firm Aveva". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "EC: Altivar Process 630 variable speed drive". Control Engineering. 2015-10-15. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "Easergy T300". iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "Schneider Electric ADMS make in four in a row". www.engineeringspecifier.com. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "Schneider Electric | Resource Advisor". Environmental Leader. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "Plant Engineering Digital April 2018-PLE". bt.e-ditionsbyfry.com. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "Energy Award - Energy Manager Today". Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- McCandless, Mary Ellen (2018-06-28). "Schneider Electric Introduces Masterpact MTZ Circuit Breaker". Facility Executive - Creating Intelligent Buildings. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "EC: Modicon M580 ePAC". Control Engineering. 2014-10-20. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "Smallest energy sensor now available". Smart Buildings. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "2017 Product of the Year Winners". Consulting - Specifying Engineer. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "Schneider Electric Rolls Out a Series of EcoStruxure Platforms | ARC Advisory Group". www.arcweb.com. Retrieved 2019-05-17.
- Electric, Schneider. "Schneider Electric named one of the Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies for 2019". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2019-05-17.
- "Schneider Electric North America: How a Leading-Edge SHE Culture Creates Value for Shareholders and Stakeholders" (PDF).
- "UN Women announces bold commitments to gender equality from 20 new partners". UN Women. Retrieved 2019-05-17.
- "Case Study: Schneider Electric—Attracting and Retaining Women in Schneider Electric India". Catalyst. Retrieved 2019-05-17.
- exp, Membership doubles as Bloomberg; sectors, s 2018 Gender-Equality Index to all (2018-01-22). "104 Companies Included In First Sector-Neutral Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index | Bloomberg L.P." Retrieved 2019-05-17.
- Electric, Schneider. "Schneider Electric Ranks 9th in the 2015 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- "The Social and Planet barometer of SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC: an evaluation tool for responsible performance in order to mobilize and progress - BipiZ". www.bipiz.org (in French). Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- "Introduction: Our promise | Schneider". sdreport.se.com. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Sustainable Development Goals .:. Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform". sustainabledevelopment.un.org. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Introduction: our impact | Schneider". sdreport.se.com. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Here's why green manufacturing is crucial for a low-carbon future". World Economic Forum. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- "2018-2020 Schneider Sustainability Impacts" (PDF).
- "Introduction: key initiatives | Schneider". sdreport.se.com. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Our Finalists — The Circular Economy Awards". thecirculars.org. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "The Circular Economy Awards". thecirculars.org. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "2018 Global 100 results". Corporate Knights. 2018-01-22. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- Hub, IISD's SDG Knowledge. "UN Global Compact Announces 2018 SDG Pioneers, Most Engaged Companies | News | SDG Knowledge Hub | IISD". Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- "Board Members | UN Global Compact". www.unglobalcompact.org. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- "40 national presidents of Schneider Electric sign the United Nations initiative 'Women's Empowerment Principles'". ITE. 2016-07-27. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- ""Our 144,000 employees come to work every day with a passion for green growth": Xavier Houot, Schneider Electric". The Climate Group. 2017-12-11. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- Trotman, Andrew (2013-04-05). "Paris runners 'will generate electricity'". ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- Simpson, Christopher. "Paris Marathon 2019: Route, Course Map, Times, Event Details". Bleacher Report. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- Middlebrook, Hailey (2019-04-08). "Here's What You Need to Know About the Paris Marathon". Runner's World. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- "Paris Marathon: Ethiopian runners Gelete Burka and Abrha Milaw win 2019 race". France 24. 2019-04-14. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- "Marathon de Paris 2019, April 14, 2019". www.schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2019-05-20.
- AfricaNews (2019-04-15). "Ethiopian athletes make golden outing at 2019 Paris marathon". Africanews. Retrieved 2019-05-20.