Sasura Bada Paisawala
Sasura Bada Paisawala (translation: "My father-in-law, the rich guy") is a 2004 Indian Bhojpuri-language film directed by Ajay Sinha, starring Manoj Tiwari and Rani Chatterjee. The film, released in 2004, cost about ₹30 lakhs to make, and was the highest grossing Bhojpuri film at that time.
|Sasura Bada Paisawala|
|Directed by||Ajay Sinha|
|Produced by||Sudhakar Pandey|
|Starring||Manoj Tiwari |
|Distributed by||Balaji Cinevision Pvt Ltd|
|Box office||₹9 crore|
The soundtrack of the movie is directed by Laal Sinha. This was the first movie of lal sinha. Lal Sinha from Gaya Bihar, came to Mumbai in 2001 and started struggling as music director. Earlier he had given music to so many devotional albums of tips and tseries which were sung by top singers like Sonu Nigam, Suresh wadekar, alka yagnik, anuradha paudwal, sadhna sargam and many more. Lal sinha had a very good relation with singer shreya ghoshal. When lal sinha got the movie sasura bada....he requested shreya ghoshal to sing in his film. In the beginning, shreya was not ready to sing bhojpuri songs. But when she heard the compositions of music director lal sinha, she immediately agreed to sing for laal sinha. And this became the first bhojpuri film of shreya ghoshal. The music smashed all the earlier records and crested history. Laal sinha became biggest name in bhojpuri film industry and leveled as no.1 music director. Living legends like Amitabh bacchan and lata mangeshkar had appreciated the music given by laal sinha. The lyrics were penned by Vinay Bihari, and is labelled by T-Series.
|"Bhola Hamse Imtihan Le Lee"||Shreya Ghoshal, Pradeep Pandit|
|"Chali Gayil Dumraanv Balmuva"||Kalpana Patowary|
|"Chumma Na Debu Je Sarkar"||Udit Narayan, Deepa Narayan Jha|
|"Dilwa Mangele Gamcha Bichayiae"||Kalpana Patowary|
|"Hum Hayin Gaanv Ke Chora"||Priya Bhattacharya, Manoj Tiwari|
|"Jaan Se Badke Hum Tohra Ke Jaanile"||Udit Narayan, Shreya Ghoshal|
|"Jabse Chadal Bayisaakhiya"||Vinay Bihari, Radheshyam Rasiya|
|"Ladki Hay Haayi Bholtejwali"||Manoj Tiwari, Laal Sinha|
|"Mehri Aayi Rob Chalayi"||Priya Bhattacharya, Khushboo Jain, Manoj Tiwari, Shweta Sharma|
|"Sasura Bada Paisawala"||Priya Bhattacharya, Soham, Vinay Bihari, Monu|
|"Tohra Bin Jee Naa Sakilen"||Shreya Ghoshal, Manoj Tiwari|
- Raminder Kaur; Parul Dave-Mukherji (29 January 2015). Arts and Aesthetics in a Globalizing World. Bloomsbury Publishing. pp. 144–. ISBN 978-0-85785-547-3.
- "Bhojpuri Film Awards 2013 Archives - FilmyTown - New Bollywood Movies Latest Upcoming Hindi Films Releases". FilmyTown
- Hindustan Times. "Bhojpuri films strike right notes - Hindustan Times". Hindustan Times.
- "Bhojpuri films must return to their roots". India Today.
- Avijit Ghosh (22 May 2010). CINEMA BHOJPURI. Penguin Books Limited. pp. 130–. ISBN 978-81-8475-256-4.
- "Is Bhojpuri cinema heading the Bollywood way?"
- BHOJPURI CINEMA : ON A ROAD TO NOWHERE. Patliputra Film & Television Academy Pvt. Ltd. [Specially written for, and published in the Foreign Magazine "New Global Indian," in its special issue on Bihar and Jharkhand, in July 2009]
- "Manoj Tiwari Faces Divorce". www.indiatvnews.com.
- India Today. Thomson Living Media India Limited. 2006. p. 72.
- http://www.filmyfriday.com/regional-cinema/extortionist-baba-accuses-lyricist-ritu-raj-in-bhojpuri-actress-rani-chatterjee-s-case "Extortionist Baba Accuses Lyricist Ritu Raj In Bhojpuri Actress Rani Chatterjee s Case"].
- "Listen to full songs - latest Hindi release - Sasur Bada Payisawala songs- 2003 - Sasur Bada Payisawala 3gp songs".