Saratoga Township, Grundy County, Illinois
Location in Grundy County
Grundy County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 41°25′N 88°25′W|
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.22 sq mi (93.8 km2)|
|• Land||35.98 sq mi (93.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.24 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.66%|
|Elevation||554 ft (169 m)|
|• Density||170.2/sq mi (65.7/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.22 square miles (93.8 km2), of which 35.98 square miles (93.2 km2) (or 99.34%) is land and 0.24 square miles (0.62 km2) (or 0.66%) is water.
- Fields of Saratoga at 41.384°N 88.440°W
- Goode Subdivision at 41.376°N 88.388°W
- Lisbon North at 41.385°N 88.436°W
- Ridgecrest at 41.399°N 88.398°W
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Catholic North, Cryder and Saratoga.
Airports and landing strips
- Morris Municipal Airport
- Nelson Airport
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 38
- "Saratoga Township, Grundy County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.