Sarah Kennedy (actress)
Sarah Kennedy is an American actress who appeared in many popular television shows during the 1970s and early 1980s, including Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In. She was also an occasional guest on Match Game and The Tonight Show, and appeared in films such as The Telephone Book (1971) and The Working Girls (1974).
|Born||January 27, 1948|
Coquille, Oregon, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 2 in (157 cm)|
Born and raised in Coquille, Oregon, Kennedy graduated from Coquille High School and attended Oregon State University and San Francisco State University. Her first job was as a receptionist at a talent agency in New York City, which led to many commercial and acting roles.
|1971||The Telephone Book||Alice||Comedy film written and directed by Nelson Lyon|
|1974||The Working Girls||Honey||Exploitation film written and directed by Stephanie Rothman|
|1976||Sammy Somebody||Crime and drama film directed by Joseph Adler|
|1972||O'Hara, U.S. Treasury||Miss Moscrip||Episode: "Operation: Mr. Felix" (S 1:Ep 20)|
|Banyon||Susie||Episode: "The Decent Thing to Do" (S 1:Ep 1–Pilot)|
|1972–73||Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In||Various characters||Contract role: Last season|
|1973||Love, American Style||Beebe||Episode: "Love and the Singing Suitor / Love and the Unmarriage / Love and the Wee He" (S 4:Ep 17)|
|Episode: "Love and the Mind Reader / Love and the Mr. and Mrs. / Love and the Soap Opera" (S 4:Ep 22)|
|Bachelor-at-Law||Ellen Brandon||Made-for-TV-Movie directed by Jay Sandrich|
|Love, American Style||Mimi Holloway||Episode: "Love and the Comedienne / Love and the Lie / Love and the Lifter / Love and the Suspicious Husband" (S 5:Ep 2)|
|Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice||Beryl||Episode: "Open Marriage/Closed Mind" (S 1:Ep 5)|
|1973–74||Emergency +4||Sally and Carol Harper||Contract role: 2 seasons in production and 1 in rerun|
|1973–75||Bailey's Comets||Bunny||Contract role: Second season consisted entirely of reruns|
|1974||Dirty Sally||Episode: "All That Glitters" (S 1:Ep 7)|
|ABC Afterschool Special||Little Red||Episode: "The Magical Mystery Trip Through Little Red's Head" (S 2:Ep 6)|
|1975||The Oddball Couple||voice||Contract role|
|1977||Future Cop||Marge||Episode: "Girl on the Ledge" (S 1:Ep 3)|
|1979||Barnaby Jones||Cleo da Vinci||Episode: "The Medium" (S 7:Ep 13)|
|1980||Willow B: Women in Prison||Sabrina Reynolds||Pilot|
|Nobody's Perfect||Marlene||Episode: "Hart in Jail" (S 1:Ep 8)|
|1981||Laverne & Shirley||Episode: "Born Too Late" (S 6:Ep 9)|
|Barney Miller||Spec. Alice Grant||Episode: "Games" (S 8:Ep 6)|
- Nelson, Valerie J. (July 20, 2012). "Nelson Lyon dies at 73; director of sex comedy 'The Telephone Book'". Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles: Tronc, Inc. Retrieved April 19, 2017.
- "The Telephone Book". Turner Classic Movies. Atlanta: Turner Broadcasting System (Time Warner). Retrieved April 19, 2017.
- The Telephone Book (Blu-ray/DVD combo). Bridgeport, Connecticut: Vinegar Syndrome. May 7, 2013. ASIN B00BYGTN5M. Retrieved April 19, 2017.
- "The Working Girls". Turner Classic Movies. Atlanta: Turner Broadcasting System (Time Warner). Retrieved April 19, 2017.
- "The Working Girls". BFI National Archive. United Kingdom: British Film Institute. Retrieved April 19, 2017.
- "Sammy Somebody". Turner Classic Movies. Atlanta: Turner Broadcasting System (Time Warner). Retrieved April 19, 2017.
- "Bachelor-at-Law". Turner Classic Movies. Atlanta: Turner Broadcasting System (Time Warner). Retrieved April 19, 2017.