Sangsad Bangladesh Television
Sangsad Bangladesh is a government-owned TV channel of Bangladesh. It started its journey on 25 January 2011. It is the exclusive television channel of the Jatiya Sangsad which is the National Parliament.
|Launched||25 January 2011|
|Owned by||Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh|
|Broadcast area||National and international|
|Sister channel(s)||BTV and BTV World|
Sangsad TV started broadcasting from 25 January 2011. The channel is under the control of the Ministry of Information. The channel uses Bangabandhu-1, the first satellite owned by Bangladesh, for broadcasting.
- "Satellite, submarine cable business may open to private sector". The Daily Star. 2019-07-24. Retrieved 2019-08-03.
- "Sangsad TV awaits debut". The Daily Star. 2011-01-24. Retrieved 2019-08-03.
- "Jatiya Sangsad television". The Daily Star. 2011-01-25. Retrieved 2019-08-03.
- "Speaker, info boss fight over priority". The Daily Star. 2011-06-12. Retrieved 2019-08-03.
- "Local TV channels using Bangabandhu-1 satellite". The Daily Star. 2018-12-23. Retrieved 2019-08-03.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.