Kali Sanen, Sungai Sanen
Location of river mouth
Sanen River (Indonesia)
The river flows in the southeast area of Java with predominantly tropical monsoon climate (designated as Am in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 22 °C. The warmest month is October, when the average temperature is around 23 °C, and the coldest is February, at 21 °C. The average annual rainfall is 2511 mm. The wettest month is January, with an average of 498 mm rainfall, and the driest is August, with 33 mm rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Kali Sanen at Geonames.org (cc-by); Last updated 2013-06-04; Database dump downloaded 2015-11-27
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11: 1633–1644. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.