Sandy Lane, Wiltshire
The village is largely in the civil parish of Calne Without; the boundary of the parish of Bromham runs immediately to its west. Wiltshire Council is the unitary authority which is responsible for all significant local government functions.
- OS Explorer Map 156, Chippenham and Bradford-on-Avon Scale: 1:25 000.Publisher: Ordnance Survey A2 edition (2007). ISBN 978-0319239438
- "Verlucio". PastScape. English Heritage. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- Linford, N T; Linford, P K; Payne, A W (February 2018). "Verlucio and Environs Project, Bowood Estate, Calne Without, Wiltshire: Report on Geophysical Surveys". Historic England. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- "Monument no. 212025". PastScape. English Heritage. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Church of Saint Nicholas, Sandy Lane". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- Historic England. "The George Inn (1253596)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sandy Lane, Wiltshire.|