Sandy Gets Her Man
Sandy Gets Her Man is a 1940 American comedy film directed by Otis Garrett and Paul Gerard Smith and written by Sy Bartlett and Jane Storm. The film stars Baby Sandy, Stuart Erwin, Una Merkel, Edgar Kennedy, William Frawley, Edward Brophy, Wally Vernon, Jack Carson and William B. Davidson. The film was released on November 8, 1940, by Universal Pictures.
|Sandy Gets Her Man|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Otis Garrett|
Paul Gerard Smith
|Produced by||Burt Kelly|
|Screenplay by||Sy Bartlett|
William B. Davidson
|Edited by||Philip Cahn|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
- Baby Sandy as Sandy
- Stuart Erwin as Bill Carey
- Una Merkel as Nan Clark
- Edgar Kennedy as Fire Chief Galvin
- William Frawley as Police Chief J. A. O'Hara
- Edward Brophy as Junior
- Wally Vernon as Bagshaw
- Jack Carson as Tom Gerrity
- William B. Davidson as Councilman Charles J. Clark
- John Sheehan as Justice of the Peace
- Isabel Randolph as Myrtle
- "Sandy Gets Her Man (1940) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- Hal Erickson. "Sandy Gets Her Man (1940) - Otis M. Garrett, Paul Gerard Smith". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "Sandy Gets Her Man". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-01-14.