Sandro Ghiani (born 12 August 1952) is an Italian film, stage and television actor.
|Born||12 August 1952|
Life and career
Born in Carbonia, Sardinia, the son of a postal clerk, Ghiani studied in a seminary, the Institute of Don Orione in Tortona in Piedmont, where, with the first performances at amateur level, he discovered his passion for acting. He then moved to Rome, to pursue a career as a professional actor. Ghiani was mostly active in comedic character roles, often characterized by a strong Sardinian diction. In 2009 Ghiani debuted as a writer with the novel L'angelo della porta accanto, which he wrote together with Susanna Trossero.
- Zanna Bianca e il grande Kid (1977)
- Velvet Hands (1979)
- Sugar, Honey and Pepper (1980)
- Fun Is Beautiful (1980)
- Passion of Love (1981)
- Asso (1981)
- Fracchia la belva umana (1981)
- Spaghetti House (1982)
- Don't Play with Tigers (1982)
- A Boy and a Girl (1983)
- Chewingum (1984)
- Madman at War (1985)
- Soldati - 365 all'alba (1987)
- Tre colonne in cronaca (1990)
- Non lasciamoci più (1999)
- Zora the Vampire (2000)
- Bartali: The Iron Man (2006)
- Roberto Chiti, Roberto Poppi, Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano : Gli artisti : Vol. 3, Gli attori dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2003. ISBN 8884402131.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- "Dicono di noi: L'angelo della porta accanto di Sandro Ghiani e Susanna Trossero". Graphomania. 20 November 2009. Retrieved 22 February 2015.