San Martín Palace
San Martín Palace (Palacio San Martín) is located facing Plaza San Martín in the Retiro neighbourhood of Buenos Aires, Argentina and serves as the Ceremonial Headquarters for the Ministry of Foreign Relations.
The Beaux Arts style palace was designed for Mercedes Castellanos de Anchorena by the architect Alejandro Christophersen in 1905. Finished in 1909, the building was acquired by the Argentine government in 1936 and became the headquarters for the Ministry of Foreign Relations. A new headquarters was completed in 1993, and at present the palace serves as the Ceremonial Headquarters for the Ministry.