|Full name||Samuel Kalu Ojim|
|Date of birth||26 August 1997|
|Place of birth||Aba, Nigeria|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:54, 4 December 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 November 2019
On 9 December 2015, Kalu signed a two-year contract with the Slovak side AS Trenčín. He made his professional debut for Trenčín against ŠK Slovan Bratislava on 27 February 2016.
On 4 January 2017, he was transferred to Belgium top division club KAA Gent.
On 13 October 2018, he scored his first international goal with the Nigeria senior national team against Libya. He scored the final goal in a 4–0 victory. Kalu collapsed during the Nigerian team training session during the AFCON 2019 held in Egypt. Though rumours had it that he suffered a heart attack but this was later debunked as he collapsed as a result of severe dehydration. He was later released from the hospital to link up with the rest of the squad in Alexandria.
|Nigeria national team|
|1.||13 October 2018||Ahmadu Bello Stadium, Kaduna, Nigeria||4–0||4–0||2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|2.||13 November 2019||Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo, Nigeria||2–1||2–1||2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- KALU A UDEH PODPÍSALI DVOJROČNÉ KONTRAKTY 09.12.2015, astrencin.sk
- Futbalnet / Únia ligových klubov / Fortuna liga / AS Trenčín - ŠK Slovan Bratislava futbal 27.02.2016, futbalnet.sk
- "Samuel Kalu signs three and a half year deal with Gent". Goal. 4 January 2017. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- "Samuel Kalu is Girondin!" (in French). 6 August 2018. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Okeleji, Oluwashina (5 March 2019). "Nigeria winger Kalu's mother released by kidnappers". BBC Sport. Retrieved 27 August 2019.
- Samuel Kalu at National-Football-Teams.com
- Profile at worldfootball.net
- Samuel Kalu at Soccerway
- Futbalnet Profile
- AS Trenčín official club profile