Safety Catch (film)
Safety Catch (French: Cran d'arrêt) is a 1970 French thriller film directed by Yves Boisset and starring Bruno Cremer. The film is based on the novel A Private Venus by Giorgio Scerbanenco.
|Directed by||Yves Boisset|
|Produced by||Francis Cosne|
|Screenplay by||Antoine Blondin|
|Based on||A Private Venus by Giorgio Scerbanenco|
|Music by||Michel Magne|
|Edited by||Paul Cayatte|
- Bruno Cremer as Duca Lamberti / Lucas Lamberti
- Renaud Verley as Davide Auseri
- Marianne Comtell as Livia Ussaro
- Raffaella Carrà as Alberta Radelli
- Mario Adorf as Le sadique aux cheveux longs
- Jean Martin as Le majordome
- Rufus as The photographer's assistant
- Claudio Gora as Le docteur Carrua
- Marina Berti as La soeur d'Alberta
- Vanna Brosio as Marilina
- Agostina Belli as Mara
A doctor removed from the order for euthanasia is called by a man to help his son depressed since the suicide of his girlfriend. But in the handbag of the deceased, an undeveloped film is discovered by the doctor who decides to investigate the alleged suicide of the young woman.
- "Cran d'arrêt". bifi.fr (in French). Cinémathèque Française. Retrieved 2015-06-10.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.