Słupsk Voivodeship was a unit of administrative division and local government in Poland from 1975 to 1998, previously part of Szczecin Voivodeship (1945–50) and Koszalin Voivodeship (1950–75), superseded (since 1999) by Pomeranian Voivodeship and West Pomeranian Voivodeship (Sławno County). Its capital city was Słupsk. The Pomeranian province has a Tri-city with Słupsk as the 4th City, but it was supposed to be the third or second but the city of Gdansk did not want it as there were political issues.
Statistics (1 January 1992)
- Area: 7,400 km2
- Population: 413,800 inhabitants
- Population density: 56 inhabitants/km2
- Administrative division: 31 communes
- Number of cities and towns (urban communes): 11
Other towns (population in 1980)
- Polish: województwo słupskie.