|Full name||Wladár Sándor|
|Born||19 July 1963|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lb)|
He was named the Male European Swimmer of the Year in 1981 by Swimming World magazine. The same year he was elected Hungarian Sportsman of the year.
After retiring from active sport he opened a veterinarian clinic with his brother Zoltán who was also a swimmer.
Wladár was elected President of the Hungarian Swimming Association (MÚSZ) on 24 September 2017.
- World Championships
- Silver medal in 1982 (200 m backstroke)
- European Championships
- Gold medal in 1981 (100 m backstroke)
- Gold medal in 1981 (200 m backstroke)
- Silver Medal in 1983 (200 m backstroke)
- "Wladár Kisállat Rendelő". Wladár testvérek. Archived from the original on 2008-02-23. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- "Wladár Sándor óriási többséggel az úszók új elnöke" (in Hungarian). Index. Retrieved 2017-09-24.
| Hungarian Sportsman of The Year
| European Swimmer of the Year