Roxanna, Ohio

History

Roxanna was originally called Claysville, and under the latter name was platted in 1845 when the railroad was extended to that point.[2] A post office called Roxanna was established in 1887, and remained in operation until 1907.[3]

References


This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.