Rosy Blue is an Indian-Belgian company that has interests in media, real estate, financial services and retail. The company also trades in rough diamonds, manufactures and distributes polished diamonds and jewellery.
The company is one of the largest diamond traders worldwide and has 12 offices in seven countries around the world: Belgium, Israel, Hong Kong, Japan, United States, China, UAE (Dubai). Russell Mehta is the current managing director of the Indian arm of the company.
- "What happened when a 3M diamond met its holographic counterpart - Seenspire". 26 September 2016.
- Aiyar, Pallavi (8 November 2009). "Rosy Blue rules the world of glitter" – via Business Standard.
- "ALROSA tied up new long-term agreement with Rosy Blue - Alrosa". eng.alrosa.ru.
- "Gulf Industry Online - Rosy Blue partners Al Zain". www.gulfindustryonline.com.
- "Rosy Blue NV: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com.
- "Rosy Blue 'Shocked' By Belgian Reports About CEO Dilip Mehta". www.idexonline.com.
- "Rosy blue also in HSBC list: Diamond dealers are tax haven's best friends". 6 April 2016.
- "Rosy Blue NV (SH)". www.debeersgroup.com.
- "Karaattaks geschenk voor staatskas".
- "RapNet.com - Rosy Blue Expands Cutting Operations in S.A." member.rapnet.com.
- "Rosy Blue - More than diamonds". Rosy Blue. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Rosy Blue N.V. - Dictionary definition of Rosy Blue N.V. - Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary". www.encyclopedia.com.
- "India's six diamond kings: Six entrepreneurs minting money in Rs 70,000 crore industry - India's diamond kings: Six entrepreneurs minting money in Rs 70,000 crore industry". The Economic Times.
- "Rosy Blue N.V - Responsible Jewellery Council". www.responsiblejewellery.com.
- "First Children's Rights and Business Principles Forum in Belgium". 5 December 2012.
- "Rosy Blue - UN Global Compact". www.unglobalcompact.org.