Rosewood (TV series)
Rosewood is an American police procedural drama series that aired on Fox from September 23, 2015 to April 28, 2017. The series was created by Todd Harthan, starring Morris Chestnut as Dr. Beaumont Rosewood Jr., a private pathologist working in Miami, Florida, in high demand with law enforcement. On October 16, 2015, Fox picked up Rosewood for a full season of 22 episodes. On April 7, 2016, Fox renewed the series for a second season which premiered on September 22, 2016.
|Created by||Todd Harthan|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||44 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||42–45 minutes|
|Picture format||1080i (16:9 HDTV)|
|Original release||September 23, 2015 –|
April 28, 2017
Cast and characters
- Morris Chestnut as Dr. Beaumont Darius Rosewood, Jr.
- Jaina Lee Ortiz as Det. Annalise Villa
- Gabrielle Dennis as Pippy Rosewood, Beaumont's sister
- Anna Konkle as Tara Milly Izikoff (TMI), Pippy's girlfriend/wife
- Domenick Lombardozzi as Captain/Detective Ira Hornstock
- Lorraine Toussaint as Donna Rosewood, Beaumont's mother
- Sam Huntington as Dr. Mitchie Mendelson (season 2; recurring, season 1)
- Eddie Cibrian as Captain Ryan Slade (season 2)
- Letoya Luckett as Tawnya
- Nicole Ari Parker as Dr. Kat Crawford
- Taye Diggs as Dr. Mike Boyce
- Rayna Tharani as Felicia
- Lisa Vidal as Daisie Villa
- Joy Bryant as Dr. Erica Kincaid
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict as Cassie
- Alysia Reiner as Lilian Izikoff
- Sherri Shepherd as Dr. Anita Eubanks
- Manny Montana as Marcos Villa
- Eric Winter as Dr. Adrian Webb
- Sam Witwer as Heath Casablanca
- Mackenzie Astin as Dr. Max Cahn
- Adrian Pasdar as Dr. Derek Foster
- Vondie Curtis Hall as Dr. Beaumont Rosewood Sr.
- Michael Irby as Agent Giordano
- Ryan W. Garcia as IAD Agent Malcute
- Adam Butterfield as Bobby Gabootz
- Katharine Isabelle as Naomi
- Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick (reprising her role from Bones)
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||22||September 23, 2015||May 25, 2016|
|2||22||September 22, 2016||April 28, 2017|
Season 1 (2015–16)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||US viewers|
|1||1||"Pilot"||Richard Shepard||Todd Harthan||September 23, 2015||7.54|
|Private pathologist Dr. Beaumont Rosewood is asked to solve the murder of a young woman who was once his mother's student. This forces him to work with new Miami Police Detective Annalise Villa, who has relocated back after the death of her husband.|
|2||2||"Fireflies and Fidelity"||Timothy Busfield||Todd Harthan||September 30, 2015||6.24|
|When an unexpected piece of evidence surfaces in the 305, Rosewood and Villa attempt to solve a serious crime involving a very well-off Miami man. Meanwhile, Rosewood struggles to balance a new romantic interest with the demands of his mother, and Villa runs into trouble on the job.|
|3||3||"Have-Nots and Hematomas"||Milan Cheylov||Andy Berman||October 7, 2015||5.75|
|A series of mysterious deaths pulls Rosewood off the glamorous promenades of South Beach when a troubled young genius stands accused of murder, and the only one who believes in his innocence is Rosewood. He must contend with a colorful new adversary, escalating health problems and a burgeoning romantic relationship, while Villa's inability to connect with people hampers her own ability to investigate the case.|
|4||4||"Vandals and Vitamins"||Eriq La Salle||Teleplay by : Eli Attie |
Story by : Eli Attie & John Sotos
|October 14, 2015||5.03|
|When Rosewood and Villa suspect a brilliant doctor has killed two of his patients, they must find a way to make their case with limited evidence. Meanwhile, Villa spars with Captain Hornstock when he discourages her from pursuing an uncertain case. Also, Rosewood receives an anonymous letter revealing something that could change his life forever.|
|5||5||"Necrosis and New Beginnings"||Eric Laneuville||Nkechi Okoro Carroll||October 21, 2015||5.27|
Rosewood and Villa make it their mission to seek justice for a murder victim who is an ex-con with ties to a Little Haiti gang. Meanwhile, Villa struggles with dreams she's been having, and Rosewood deals with an unexpected turn in his relationship with Kat.Adrian Pasdar and Nicole Ari Parker Guest-Star
|6||6||"Policies and Ponies"||Michael Zinberg||Evan Bleiweiss||November 4, 2015||5.05|
|When Captain Hornstock becomes the prime suspect in his third ex-wife's murder, he turns to the only two people he can trust to prove his innocence, Rosewood and Villa, forcing them to repair their severely damaged relationship in hopes of clearing his name. Meanwhile, Shirley's revelations lead to emotional consequences for Rosewood and Pippy.|
|7||7||"Quadriplegia and Quality Time"||Terrence O'Hara||Marqui Jackson||November 11, 2015||5.17|
|While testifying for the prosecution during a murder trial, Rosewood engages in a pathology chess match with the expert witness for the defense – his father. Then, when Donna and Beaumont Sr. make an unexpected announcement, it has unforeseen consequences.|
|8||8||"Bloodhunt and Beats"||James Roday||Andy Berman & Jameal Turner||November 18, 2015||4.72|
|Rosewood and Villa are thrust into the underbelly of the everglades when they team up with Hornstock's ex-partner-turned-bounty hunter, Floyd Butters, to catch a murderer. Meanwhile, Pippy is given the opportunity of a lifetime to launch her music career, and Villa tries to reconnect with her mom.|
|9||9||"Fashionistas and Fasciitis"||Milan Cheylov||Lisa Morales||November 25, 2015||4.64|
|Amidst the glitz and glamour of Miami Fashion Week, there's a plot to kill one of the city's hottest new designers, who turns to Rosewood for help. As the case takes Rosewood and Villa from the catwalk to the perp walk, Rosewood learns of his shared past with the victim. When he enlists the aid of his best friend, Dr. Mike Boyce, Rosewood unintentionally gives Villa the jolt she needs to get back into the dating pool. Potential love also is in the air for Donna, who tries her hand at online dating. Meanwhile, Pippy and TMI find their romance on the skids when Pippy discovers TMI has kept an important secret from her.|
|10||10||"Aortic Atresia and Art Installations"||Millicent Shelton||Todd Harthan & Evan Bleiweiss||December 2, 2015||5.04|
|Rosewood and Villa dive into the hip Miami art scene to catch a serial killer who is on the cusp of creating a "masterpiece". When TMI's ex-fiancé, FBI Agent Heath Casablanca, joins the hunting party, he threatens to sabotage Pippy and TMI's relationship. Heath also butts heads with Hornstock, who stands to take over as police chief if he can catch the killer. Meanwhile, an impending lawsuit against Rosewood threatens the lifeline of Magic City Lab and forces Donna to take a long hard look at the way her son lives his life. Also, Rosewood tries to protect Villa from his best friend, Mike.|
|11||11||"Paralytics and Priorities"||Milan Cheylov||Diana Mendez||March 2, 2016||3.52|
|The search for the serial killer takes a very personal turn, as Rosewood and Villa must follow a trail of clues left for Rosie, before another victim falls prey. As things heat up between Villa and Mike, Villa escapes by throwing herself deeper into the case, which inevitably pushes her closer to Rosewood. Meanwhile, Donna intervenes when Pippy decides to give TMI's absentee mother a piece of her mind. Plus, the Chief position is Hornstock's, if he is willing to pay a stiff price.|
|12||12||"Negative Autopsies and New Partners"||Sarah Pia Anderson||Marqui Jackson||March 9, 2016||3.72|
|Hornstock forces Villa to pick a new partner and she immediately clashes with the one assigned to her. After learning she cost Hornstock the Chief job, Villa tries to make herself less of a liability, which reveals a surprising pattern in her life. Meanwhile, the death of a victim forces Pippy to offer her assistance in the investigation and to revisit her past. The case stirs up old wounds for the entire Rosewood family and creates new ones for her and TMI. Meanwhile, Rosewood's slight health scare finds him in search of a new cardiologist.|
|13||13||"Ballistics and BFFs"||Vahan Moosekian||D. Harrington Miller||March 16, 2016||3.72|
|Rosewood's partnership with Villa faces an uncertain future when she's paired with a recent transfer to the East Miami PD with whom she shares a past. As Villa and her new partner investigate the death of a suburban dentist who ran a yuppie drug ring, Rosewood can't shake the feeling that his "replacement" is more than meets the eye. Meanwhile, a new medical examiner, Dr. Anita Eubanks, is brought in to help with the investigation and Hornstock's insecurities hinder his ability to handle the public relations side of the case, forcing him to turn to an unlikely source for help.|
|14||14||"Hydrocephalus and Hard Knocks"||James Roday||Nkechi Okoro Carroll||March 23, 2016||3.74|
|Rosie insists on celebrating his and Villa's nine-and-a-half month anniversary as partners, landing them in the middle of a case involving none other than Julius "Ju-Ju" Beeman, their confidential informant. But, this time, Joo-Joo is the prime suspect. As Rosie and Villa work to uncover the truth, even if it means putting Ju-Ju away for life, Villa discovers a whole new side of him she never saw coming. Meanwhile, Villa's choice for her new home has Rosie worried about the new path she's on, while Pippy and TMI struggle to balance old friends and family.|
|15||15||"Atherosclerosis and the Alabama Flim-Flam"||David Crabtree||Andy Berman & Evan Bleiweiss||March 30, 2016||5.20|
|While at an out-of-town forensic pathology convention, Rosewood unintentionally reveals the blueprint to commit the perfect murder during the keynote speech. Tormented and armed only with a hunch, Rosewood enlists Villa to help solve the crime and, while investigating undercover, sparks fly unexpectedly between them. Hornstock and Floyd Butters are called upon for extra help. Meanwhile, Pippy and TMI have locked themselves in the lab overnight to help with the investigation and TMI receives an unexpected visit from her estranged father.|
|16||16||"Dead Drops and Disentanglement"||David Solomon||Jameal Turner||April 13, 2016||4.53|
|Rosewood investigates the suspicious death of a man with medical issues similar to his own, forcing him to slightly adjust the tint on his Rosie-colored glasses and confront his own mortality. Also adding to his stress, he finds himself trapped between Donna and his girlfriend/cardiologist, Dr. Erica Kincaid, and their dueling opinions over what's best for Rosewood – medically and personally. Meanwhile, Hornstock enlists the help of Villa as he attempts to reconnect with one of the witnesses linked to the case, his estranged teenage daughter.|
|17||17||"Silkworms y Silencio"||Roxann Dawson||Teleplay by : Todd Harthan |
Story by : Jake Zebede
|April 20, 2016||4.64|
|Rosewood and Villa investigate the murder of a telenovela star, holding a mirror up to their own relationship as they explore the world of off-screen intrigue. Meanwhile, Erica strong-arms her way into Rosewood's life, much to Donna's chagrin. Then, Rosewood's precious GTO is stolen and Villa reconnects with her mother, Daisie.|
|18||18||"Thorax, Thrombosis & Threesomes"||Ian Toynton||Marc Halsey||April 27, 2016||4.86|
|Rosewood battles another pathologist on a case involving two bodies and cash found on the beach. Daisie becomes uncontrollable when she moves in with her daughter and Tara has to deal with the friendship of Pippy and Cassie.|
|19||19||"Sudden Death & Shades Deep"||David Straiton||Teleplay by : Marqui Jackson & D. Harrington Miller |
Story by : Eli Attie
|May 4, 2016||4.35|
|The death of a musician and jingle writer mystifies Rosewood and Villa about the cause of his death. Donna suggests Mitchie look into Erica's past.|
|20||20||"Keratin & Kissyface"||James Roday||Evan Bleiweiss & Diana Mendez||May 11, 2016||4.32|
|The murder of an ATF agent who was deep undercover is connected to a cold case from twelve years previous.|
|21||21||"Wooberite & The Women of Rosewood"||Eric Laneuville||Andy Berman||May 18, 2016||4.77|
|An old flame of Rosewood's returns and enlists his help to find a wealthy patient of hers that has disappeared.|
|22||22||"Badges & Bombshells"||Milan Cheylov||Todd Harthan & Marc Halsey||May 25, 2016||3.50|
|Rosewood and Villa come close to revealing their true feelings for each other, but Rosewood investigates something significant behind her back. Rosewood and Pippy inquire about Donna's love life and Pippy and Tara end their engagement.|
Season 2 (2016–17)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||US viewers|
|23||1||"Forward Motion and Frat Life"||Deran Sarafian||Todd Harthan||September 22, 2016||3.65|
|A new captain shakes up the East Miami Police Department; Miami's brash, young mayor gets involved in the investigation when the person he was mentoring is mysteriously murdered.|
|24||2||"Secrets and Silent Killers"||Deran Sarafian||Nkechi Okoro Carroll||September 29, 2016||3.60|
|Rosie and Villa must establish the true identity of a murder victim who appears to have died three years prior; TMI attempts to reconnect with Pippy; Donna struggles to keep a secret from her family.|
|25||3||"Eddie and the Empire State of Mind"||Eric Laneuville||Andy Berman||October 6, 2016||3.77|
|Rosewood and Villa head to New York to investigate Eddie's death; Slade and Hornstock attempt to take down a Miami prostitution ring.|
|26||4||"Boatopsy and Booty"||Cherie Nowlan||Marc Halsey||October 13, 2016||3.51|
|When young people partying on a boat discover a body, Rosie and Villa follow the investigation into the world of deep sea treasure hunting.|
|27||5||"Spirochete and Santeria"||Michael Zinberg||Evan Bleiweiss||October 27, 2016||3.39|
|The team is confused by a man who comes into the lab requesting to prepay for his autopsy.|
|28||6||"Tree Toxins and Three Stories"||Kenneth Fink||Marqui Jackson & D. Harrington Miller||November 3, 2016||3.39|
|When pathology students work with the team on a cold case, their findings impact the entire Rosewood family.|
|29||7||"Lidocaine and Long-Term Lust"||David Crabtree||Melissa Scrivner Love||November 10, 2016||3.33|
|An investigation into the death of a Miami model the night after her beachfront photo shoot leads Rosie and Villa into the world of plastic surgery.|
|30||8||"Prosopagnosia and Parrot Fish"||David Rodriguez||Jameal Turner||November 17, 2016||3.07|
|An investigation into the death of a food truck vendor with a crooked history reveals the victim has a connection to Slade's past.|
|31||9||"Half-Life and Havana Nights"||Oz Scott||Diana Mendez||December 1, 2016||3.11|
|The investigation into Gerald's case leads Rosewood and Villa to Cuba, where they confront two new mysteries; TMI brings her former roommate to help decipher evidence.|
|32||10||"Bacterium and the Brothers Panitch"||James Roday||Andy Berman & Evan Bleiweiss||January 6, 2017||3.03|
|When a hostage situation emerges at the East Miami Police Department, Rosewood, Villa, and Slade become trapped inside. In order to keep his team alive, Rosewood must solve a medical mystery involving a prison inmate.|
|33||11||"Mummies and Meltdowns"||Deran Sarafian||Todd Harthman & Nkechi Okoro||January 13, 2017||2.86|
|The team investigates when the body of a music producer turns up on a yacht; Rosewood faces a startling revelation about Tawnya.|
|34||12||"Asphyxiation and Aces"||Vahan Moosekian||Marc Halsey||January 20, 2017||2.87|
|Rosewood and Villa unravel an illusory case when an escape artist is found dead in a wooden trunk; Hornstock's time with the East Miami PD may be coming to an end; Rosewood gets to know Adrian to see if he's the right guy for Villa.|
|35||13||"Puffer Fish & Personal History"||James Roday||Marqui Jackson||January 27, 2017||2.83|
|A victim unexpectedly awakens on Rosie's autopsy table, throwing the team into the world of documentary filmmakers.|
|36||14||"White Matter and the Ways Back"||Eric Laneville||D. Harrington Miller||February 3, 2017||2.61|
|A mysterious death in an empty high-rise leads Rosie and Villa to investigate a former child star's inner circle; Rosie feels the effects of Donna's new involvement at Magic City; Hornstock's happier outlook brings his relationship with Rosie to a new level.|
|37||15||"Clavicle Trauma & Closure"||Kelli Williams||Melissa Scrivner Love||February 10, 2017||2.91|
|After a former tech millionaire's body is found staged as a suicide, Rosie considers helping an old foe.|
|38||16||"Benzodiazepine & the Benjamins"||Millicent Shelton||Eric Bleiweiss & Jake Mateo Zebede||February 17, 2017||2.74|
|The hunt for a counterfeit currency kingpin allows the team to get a glimpse into Villa's past. The FBI comes in to work the case with the EMPD.|
|39||17||"Radiation & Rough Landings"||Hanelle Culpepper||Marc Halse & Diana Mendez||February 24, 2017||2.69|
|When a female astronaut is found dead in a tree, Rosie and Villa launch an investigation into America's space program. Elsewhere, Rosie puts the owner of his match kidney to the test.|
|40||18||"Fairy Tales & Frozen Truths"||Ian Toynton||Megan McNamara||March 31, 2017||2.53|
|Rosie and Villa investigate the death of a frozen princess. Villa's brother begins meeting the important people in her life, but is still not ready to reunite with his mother.|
|41||19||"Naegleria & Neighborhood Watch"||Gregg Simon||Marqui Jackson & Jameal Turner||April 7, 2017||2.48|
|A vigilante in Little Havana causes problems for the EMPD, but the investigation gives Marcos Villa an opportunity to shine. Rosie receives Slade's kidney, but complications arise.|
|42||20||"Calliphoridae & Country Roads"||David Crabtree||Melissa Scrivner Love & D. Harrington Miller||April 14, 2017||2.48|
|TMI tags along with Rosie and Villa as they investigate the murder of the mayor back in her hometown.|
|43||21||"Amparo & the American Dream"||Vahan Moosekian||Andy Berman & Michael Notarlie||April 21, 2017||2.85|
|Rosewood and Villa investigate a teacher's death and learn secrets from Slade's past.|
|44||22||"Blistering Heat & Brotherly Love"||Deran Sarafian||Todd Harthan||April 28, 2017||2.96|
|The team tracks down a group of criminals suspected of robbing a jewelry store.|
Rosewood has been met with generally negative reviews from critics, despite its good ratings on Fox. On Rotten Tomatoes, season 1 has a rating of 9%, based on 112 reviews, with an average rating of 3.6/10. Metacritic gave season one of the shows a score of 37 out of 100, based on 23 reviews, signifying "generally unfavorable reviews".
|Season||Timeslot (ET)||Episodes||Premiered||Ended||TV season||Rank||Viewers|
|1||Wednesday 8:00 pm||22||September 23, 2015||7.54||May 25, 2016||3.50||2015–16||74||TBA|
|2||Thursday 8:00 pm (episodes 1-9)
Friday 8:00 pm (episodes 10-22)
|22||September 22, 2016||3.65||April 28, 2017||2.96||2016–17||TBA||TBA|
Season 1 (2015–16)
|1||"Pilot"||September 23, 2015||2.4/9||7.54|
|2||"Fireflies and Fidelity"||September 30, 2015||2.0/7||6.24|
|3||"Have-Nots and Hematomas"||October 7, 2015||1.8/6||5.75|
|4||"Vandals and Vitamins"||October 14, 2015||1.4/5||5.03|
|5||"Necrosis and New Beginnings"||October 21, 2015||1.6/5||5.27|
|6||"Policies and Ponies"||November 4, 2015||1.5/5||5.05|
|7||"Quadriplegia and Quality Time"||November 11, 2015||1.4/5||5.17|
|8||"Bloodhunt and Beats"||November 18, 2015||1.5/5||4.72|
|9||"Fashionistas and Fasciitiss"||November 25, 2015||1.2/5||4.64|
|10||"Aortic Ateresia and Art Installations"||December 2, 2015||1.5/5||5.04|
|11||"Paralytics and Priorities"||March 2, 2016||0.9/3||3.52|
|12||"Negative Autopsies and New Partners"||March 9, 2016||0.9/3||3.72|
|13||"Ballistics and BFFs"||March 16, 2016||0.9/3||3.72|
|14||"Hydrocephalus and Hard Knocks"||March 23, 2016||1.0/4||3.74|
|15||"Atherosclerosis and the Alabama Flim-Flam"||March 30, 2016||1.4/5||5.20|
|16||"Dead Drops and Disentanglement"||April 13, 2016||1.2/4||4.53|
|17||"Silkworms y Silencio"||April 20, 2016||1.2/5||4.64|
|18||"Thorax, Thrombosis & Threesomes"||April 27, 2016||1.3/5||4.86|
|19||"Sudden Death & Shades Deep"||May 4, 2016||1.2/4||4.35|
|20||"Keratin & Kissyface"||May 11, 2016||1.1/4||4.32|
|21||"Wooberite & The Women of Rosewood"||May 18, 2016||1.4/5||4.77|
|22||"Badges & Bombshells"||May 25, 2016||0.8/3||3.50|
Season 2 (2016–17)
|1||"Forward Motion and Frat Life"||September 22, 2016||0.7/3||3.65||0.3||1.22||1.0||4.87|
|2||"Secrets and Silent Killers"||September 29, 2016||0.8/3||3.60||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|3||"Eddie and the Empire State of Mind"||October 6, 2016||0.9/3||3.77||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|4||"Boatopsy and Booty"||October 13, 2016||0.8/3||3.51||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|5||"Spirochete and Santeria"||October 27, 2016||0.8/3||3.39||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|6||"Tree Toxins and Three Stories"||November 3, 2016||0.8/3||3.39||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|7||"Lidocaine and Long-Term Lust"||November 10, 2016||0.7/3||3.33||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|8||"Prosopagnosia and Parrot Fish"||November 17, 2016||0.7/3||3.07||N/A||1.43||N/A||4.49|
|9||"Half-Life and Havana Nights"||December 1, 2016||0.7/3||3.11||N/A||1.53||N/A||4.64|
|10||"Bacterium and the Brothers Panitch"||January 6, 2017||0.6/2||3.03||0.4||1.44||1.0||4.47|
|11||"Mummies and Meltdows"||January 13, 2017||0.7/3||2.86||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|12||"Asphyxiation and Aces"||January 20, 2017||0.6/2||2.87||N/A||1.25||N/A||4.12|
|13||"Puffer Fish and Personal History"||January 27, 2017||0.6/2||2.83||0.4||N/A||1.0||N/A|
|14||"White Matter and the Ways Back"||February 3, 2017||0.6/2||2.61||N/A||1.23||N/A||3.84|
|15||"Clavicle Trauma and Closure"||February 10, 2017||0.7/3||2.91||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|16||"Benzodiazepine and the Benjamins"||February 17, 2017||0.6/2||2.74||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|17||"Radiation and Rough Landings"||February 24, 2017||0.6/2||2.69||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|18||"Fairy Tales and Frozen Truths"||March 31, 2017||0.5/2||2.53||0.4||1.39||0.9||3.91|
|19||"Naegleria and Neighborhood Watch"||April 7, 2017||0.5/2||2.48||N/A||1.27||N/A||3.75|
|20||"Calliphoridae and Country Roads"||April 14, 2017||0.5/2||2.48||N/A||1.21||N/A||3.69|
|21||"Amparo and the American Dream"||April 21, 2017||0.6/3||2.85||N/A||1.20||N/A||3.99|
|22||"Blistering Heat and Brotherly Love"||April 28, 2017||0.5/2||2.96||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|DVD Name||Ep #||Release Date|
|Rosewood: The Complete First Season||22||July 10, 2018|
|Rosewood: The Complete Second Season|
Television portal United States portal
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (May 7, 2015). "Rob Lowe Comedy Coming to Fox, Along With Miami Medical Drama". Variety. Retrieved May 14, 2015.
- "TV Premiere Dates 2015: The Complete Guide". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Feldberg, Isaac (May 8, 2015). "Fox Orders Frankenstein Drama, Rosewood, Three Comedies". We Got This Covered. Retrieved May 14, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 16, 2015). "'Rosewood' picked up for a full season on FOX". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 16, 2015.
- Stanhop, Kate (May 9, 2017). "'Rosewood' Canceled at Fox After 2 Seasons". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- "Rosewood 11/04/15 8pm". FOX. Archived from the original on November 7, 2015. Retrieved October 22, 2015.
- "Orange Is the New Black's Lorraine Toussaint Is Already Moving on—Get Details on Her New Role!". E! Online. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Miller, Rachel (April 27, 2016). "Introduced to new pathologist". tvfanatic. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- Ausiello, Michael (July 13, 2016). "Rosewood Update: Eddie Cibrian Tapped to Replace Brian Austin Green". tvfanatic. Retrieved August 9, 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie (July 20, 2015). "Nicole Ari Parker To Recur On Fox's Rosewood". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- Petski, Denise (October 12, 2015). "Taye Diggs Joins Fox Drama 'Rosewood'; Erik Allan Kramer In 'Mike & Molly'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 22, 2015.
- "Rosewood 10/07/15 8pm". FOX. Archived from the original on October 25, 2015. Retrieved October 22, 2015.
- Terrero, Nina (October 5, 2015). "Heroes alum Adrian Pasdar to guest-star on Rosewood". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved October 22, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 24, 2015). "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Survivor', 'Modern Family' & 'Law and Order: SVU' Adjusted Up; 'Nashville' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 24, 2015.
- Dixon, Dani (October 1, 2015). "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Empire', 'Survivor', 'Modern Family', & 'Rosewood' Adjusted Up; 'Nashville' & 'Code Black' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 8, 2015). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Empire,' 'SVU' and others adjusted up, 'Arrow' holds, 'Nashville' adjusted down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 8, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 15, 2015). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Empire,' 'Modern Family' and 'Arrow' adjusted up, 'Nashville' adjusted down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 30, 2015). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Rosewood' adjusted up, 'Empire' and everything else hold". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 30, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 5, 2015). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Arrow' adjusts up, 'Criminal Minds' rises but still at series low". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 5, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 12, 2015). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Blackish' and 'Code Black' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 19, 2015). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Arrow,' 'Rosewood,' 'Survivor' and 'The Middle' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 30, 2015). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Empire' adjusts up, 'Code Black' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 30, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (December 3, 2015). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Arrow,' 'Empire,' and 'Criminal Minds' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 3, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (March 3, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'The Goldbergs' adjusts up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 3, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 10, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Carmichael Show' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 11, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 17, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'The Goldbergs' and 'SVU' reruns adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 17, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 24, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Survivor,' 'Goldbergs,' 'Criminal Minds' and 'Chicago PD' all adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 24, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 31, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Empire' adjusts up, 'Survivor,' and 'Beyond Borders' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 31, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (April 14, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'The Goldbergs' adjusts up, 'Black-ish' and 'Nashville' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 14, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (April 21, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Empire' adjusts up, 'Heartbeat' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (April 28, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'The Middle' and 'Empire' adjust up, 'Nashville' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 28, 2016.
- "Rosewood Season 1 Episode 18". TVGuide.com. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (May 5, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: Wednesday final ratings: 'Chicago PD' and 'Heartbeat' adjust up, 'Nashville' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 5, 2016.
- "Rosewood Season 1 Episode 19 summary". TVGuide.com. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (May 12, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Empire' and 'The Goldbergs' adjust up, 'Black-ish' and 'Nashville' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- "Rosewood Season 1 Episode 20 summary". TVGuide.com. Retrieved May 28, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (May 19, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'Empire,' 'Goldbergs,' & 'SVU' adjust up, 'Arrow' & 'Supernatural' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "Rosewood Season 1 Episode 21 summary". Fox.com. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (May 26, 2016). "Wednesday final ratings: 'SVU' finale adjusts up, 'Supernatural' finale adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- "Rosewood Season 1 Episode 22 summary". TVGuide.com. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (September 23, 2016). "Thursday final ratings: 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Superstore' and 'Good Place' adjust up, 'Notorious' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 23, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (September 30, 2016). "Thursday final ratings: 'Superstore' and 'The Good Place' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (October 7, 2016). "'Superstore' adjusts up, 'Grey's' and ABC adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 7, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (October 14, 2016). "'Notorious' adjusts down, final NFL numbers: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (October 28, 2016). "'The Good Place' and 'Chicago Med' adjust up, 'Pure Genius,' other CBS shows adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 28, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (November 4, 2016). "'Big Bang Theory,' 'How to Get Away' adjust up, 'Great Indoors' and NBC adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 4, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (November 11, 2016). "'Chicago Med' and NBC adjust down with NFL pre-emptions: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (November 18, 2016). "'Grey's Anatomy' adjusts up, 'The Great Indoors' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (December 5, 2016). "'Legends of Tomorrow' adjusts up; 'Supernatural,' 'Great Indoors,' 'Baking Show' adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Welch, Alex (January 9, 2017). "'Hawaii Five-0' adjusts up, 'Emerald City' adjusts down: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 9, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (January 17, 2017). "'Hawaii Five-0' adjusts up: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (January 23, 2017). "'Last Man Standing' adjusts up: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (January 30, 2017). "'Shark Tank' and 'Dateline' adjust up, '20/20′ adjusts down: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (February 6, 2017). "'Dateline' adjusts up, 'Blue Bloods' and 'Vampire Diaries' adjust down: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 6, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (February 13, 2017). "'Hawaii Five-0,' 'Shark Tank' and others unchanged: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 13, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (February 21, 2017). "'Last Man Standing,' 'Hawaii Five-0' and 'Shark Tank' adjust up: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 21, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (February 27, 2017). "'Last Man Standing' and 'Shark Tank' adjust up: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 27, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (April 3, 2017). "'Last Man Standing' finale adjusts up, 'The Originals' adjusts down: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 3, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (April 10, 2017). "'Shark Tank' adjusts up: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (April 17, 2017). "'Shark Tank' adjusts up, 'The Originals' adjusts down: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (April 24, 2017). "'Dateline,' 'Blue Bloods' repeat adjust up: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (May 1, 2017). "'Hawaii Five-0,' 'First Dates' and everything else unchanged: Friday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 1, 2017.
- "Rosewood: Season 1". rottentomatoes.com. Retrieved September 23, 2015.
- "Rosewood". Metacritic. Retrieved September 23, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (September 28, 2016). "'Grey's Anatomy,' 'How to Get Away with Murder' and 'The Blacklist' nab strong DVR gains". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 28, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (December 1, 2016). "'This Is Us,' 'Big Bang,' 'Designated Survivor' are the Big Three in week 9 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (December 21, 2016). "6 shows double in week 11 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 21, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (January 20, 2017). "'Big Bang Theory,' 'The Blacklist' top the week 16 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 20, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (February 1, 2017). "'Agents of SHIELD' and 'This Is Us' make big gains in week 18 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 1, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (February 11, 2017). "'This Is Us' and TGIT rise above the rest in week 19 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 11, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (February 15, 2017). "'Big Bang Theory,' 'Agents of SHIELD' benefit the most in week 20 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 15, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (April 13, 2017). "'Designated Survivor' scores again, 7 shows double in week 28 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 13, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (April 20, 2017). "'iZombie' premiere gets decent bump in week 29 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (April 26, 2017). "6 shows double, led by 'Designated Survivor': Week 30 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 26, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (May 4, 2017). "'Designated Survivor' makes more big gains: Week 31 broadcast Live +7 ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 4, 2017.