Roma Bahn (1896–1975) was a German stage and film actress. On stage she was notable for her performances as Polly in the original 1928 production of The Threepenny Opera. In cinema she played supporting roles in films made during the Weimar and Nazi eras.
|Born||30 October 1896|
|Died||11 January 1975|
|Years active||1919–1972 (film)|
- From Morn to Midnight (1920)
- Unheimliche Geschichten (1932)
- Anna and Elizabeth (1933)
- Scandal at the Fledermaus (1936)
- The Girl Irene (1936)
- The Deruga Case (1938)
- Three Fathers for Anna (1939)
- Diesel (1942)
- The Crew of the Dora (1943)
- Wild Bird (1943)
- Mask in Blue (1943)
- The Wedding Hotel (1944)
- Amico (1949)
- Turtledove General Delivery (1952)
- The Phantom of the Big Tent (1954)
- Confess, Doctor Corda (1958)
- Fuegi p.201
- John Fuegi. Brecht and Company: Sex, Politics, and the Making of the Modern Drama. Grove Press, 2002.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.