Rolf Randolf (15 January 1878 – 29 June 1941) was an Austrian actor, film producer and director.
- Wallenstein (1925)
- What the Stones Tell (1925)
- Women of Passion (1926)
- Das Geheimnis von St. Pauli (1926)
- The Beggar from the Dome of Cologne (1927)
- Linden Lady on the Rhine (1927)
- Love on Skis (1928)
- The House Without Men (1928)
- Mikosch Comes In (1928)
- Wer hat Bobby gesehen? (1930)
- Oh Those Glorious Old Student Days (1930)
- Death Over Shanghai (1932)
- The Sporck Battalion (1934)
- Königstiger (1935)
- Passion (1940)
- Kester, Bernadette. Film Front Weimar: Representations of the First World War in German films of the Weimar Period (1919-1933). Amsterdam University Press, 2003.
- Rolf Randolf on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.