Rock Island Trail (film)
Rock Island Trail is a 1950 American Western film directed by Joseph Kane and written by James Edward Grant. The film stars Forrest Tucker, Adele Mara, Lorna Gray, Bruce Cabot, Chill Wills and Barbra Fuller. The film was released on May 18, 1950, by Republic Pictures.
|Rock Island Trail|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Joseph Kane|
|Produced by||Paul Malvern|
|Screenplay by||James Edward Grant|
|Music by||R. Dale Butts|
|Cinematography||Jack A. Marta|
|Edited by||Arthur Roberts|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Forrest Tucker as Reed Loomis
- Adele Mara as Constance Strong
- Lorna Gray as Aleeta
- Bruce Cabot as Kirby Morrow
- Chill Wills as Hogger McCoy
- Barbra Fuller as Annabelle Marsh
- Grant Withers as David Strong
- Jeff Corey as Abe Lincoln
- Roy Barcroft as Barnes
- Pierre Watkin as Major
- Valentine Perkins as Annette
- Jimmy Hunt as Stinky Tanner
- Olin Howland as Saloonkeeper
- Noble Johnson as Bent Creek
- John Holland as Maj. Porter
- Kate Drain Lawson as Mrs. McCoy
- Dick Elliott as Martin
- Emory Parnell as Sen. Wells
- Billy Wilkerson as Lakin
- "Rock Island Trail (1950) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- "Movie Review - - THE SCREEN IN REVIEW; 'Rock Island Trail' Presents the Empire Builders, Railroad Divisions in Color Film at Mayfair". NYTimes.com. 1950-06-05. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- "Rock Island Trail". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-26.