Robertet Group is a French fragrance and flavor manufacturer that specializes in natural raw materials founded in 1850.
It is a publicly traded, listed on the Euronext Paris with Ticker Symbol: RBT Robertet is among the top ten developers of flavor and perfume additives and ingredients. It operates factories in Grasse, France (headquarters) Turkey, South Africa, Madagascar, New Caledonia,Brazil, China,Singapore and the US, and has a presence in about 50 countries.
Robertet is managed and controlled by the fourth and fifth generation of Maubert family members: Philippe Maubert (CEO), Christophe Maubert (Head of the perfumery division), Olivier Maubert (Head of the Flavourings division), Julien Maubert (Raw Materials Director) and Arthur Le Tourneur d'Ison (ASEAN Director).
It is the only company to control each step in the process from the seed to the finished scent. Robertet specializes in the design, production, and marketing of aromatic products. Net sales break down by family of products as follows:
- Food flavors (40.2%)
- Perfume compositions and bases (37.4%)
- Natural aromatic products (22.4%)
Net sales are distributed geographically as follows: Europe (36.7%), the United States (35.4%) and other (27.9%).
The Group has worldwide subsidiaries and is represented in over 50 countries.
- 15 manufacturing sites
- 4 main R&D Innovation center
- 14 Creative Centers
Robertet is a member of the European Flavour Association.
In 2016, Robertet achieved sales of 470 million Euros.
- "finance - Google Search". Google.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "Robertet SA - Company Profile, Information, Business Description, History, Background Information on Robertet SA". Referenceforbusiness.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-02-04. Retrieved 2016-05-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Ginkgo Bioworks and Robertet to develop new fragrance ingredients". Cosmeticsdesign.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "About EFFA". EFFA. Retrieved 3 March 2018.