Milli was perhaps best known for his long-running portrayal of Adam Thorpe on the CBS soap Guiding Light, a role he played from 1972-1981, briefly reprising the role on numerous occasions during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He originated the role of Dr. Jim Craig on the ABC soap One Life to Live, playing the role from 1968 to 1969, and also appeared on a number of other soaps, including Another World, Somerset, All My Children, and Love is a Many Splendored Thing. He also played Horatio in Richard Burton's Hamlet, and had a small part in Klute. He has also guest starred in the series Spenser for Hire, and Law & Order.
|1962||The Seducers||Robert Wells|
|1964||The Curse of the Living Corpse||Bruce Sinclair|
|1986||Playing for Keeps||Cromwell|
- "Robert A. Milli". Legacy. Retrieved 20 July 2019.
- Morse, Steve (November 1, 1983). "An actor's conscience". The Boston Globe. Massachusetts, Boston. p. 46. Retrieved 26 August 2019 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Robert Milli". Internet Broadway Database. The Broadway League. Archived from the original on 26 August 2019. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- Robert Milli on IMDb
- Robert Milli at the Internet Broadway Database
- Robert Milli at the Internet Off-Broadway Database
- Robert Milli at Rotten Tomatoes