River Inny, Cornwall
The River Inny (Cornish: Dowr Enni) is a small river in east Cornwall, United Kingdom. It is a tributary of the River Tamar and is about twenty miles (32 km) long from its source near Davidstow on the eastern flank of Bodmin Moor to its confluence with the Tamar at Inny Foot near Dunterton.
The course of the River Inny is initially east-southeast. From Two Bridges it runs southeast before running due east for the last few miles to its confluence with the Tamar.
- Source coordinates 50.65305°N 4.61752°W grid reference SX 150 869
- Confluence coordinates 50.57844°N 4.28982°W grid reference SX 378 779
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to River Inny, Cornwall.|
- Place-names in the Standard Written Form (SWF) : List of place-names agreed by the MAGA Signage Panel. Cornish Language Partnership.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 201 Plymouth & Launceston ISBN 978-0-319-23146-3
- Cornwall Rivers Project website; River Inny; retrieved April 2010