Riit is the stage name of Rita Claire Mike-Murphy, a Canadian Inuk musician and television personality from Pangnirtung, Nunavut who is most noted as the host of APTN's children's series Anaana's Tent.
As Riit, she released her self-titled debut EP, a collaboration with The Jerry Cans and producer Michael Phillip Wojewoda, in 2017 on Aakuluk Music. In 2019 she released the single "Qaumajuapik", and performed the song live on CBC Radio One's Q in May. Her album Ataataga, produced by Graham Walsh, is slated for release in October 2019 on Six Shooter Records.
- "Nunavut musician and children's TV host Riit recognized for her work". CBC North, April 14, 2019.
- "First Play: Riit, self-titled". CBC Music, June 5, 2017.
- "Inuk throat-singing electro-pop artist Riit is ready to shine". The Fader, April 2, 2019.
- "Inuk artist Riit finds the perfect mix of traditional throat singing and electronic dance music". Q, May 14, 2019.
- Ben Rayner, "Canadian music’s new north star, Riit, lets talent do the talking". Toronto Star, September 19, 2019.