Richard A. Klatt (born 1951) is a retired American swimmer who won a gold medal as a member of the first-place U.S. team in the men's 4×200-meter freestyle relay at the 1973 World Aquatics Championships in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, setting a new world record in the relay event (7:33.22).
|Full name||Richard A. Klatt|
|College team||University of New Mexico|
After retiring from swimming, he worked for more than 30 years as a swimming and water polo coach. Today, he is the head coach at the Fresno Dolphins Swim Team. His son Daniel Klatt is a former Olympic water polo player and an assistant water polo coach for the national women's team.
- Klatt named coach at Schroeder Center. The Milwaukee Journal (1980-04-16).
- USMS Top Ten Swims by Richard A Klatt (7). usms.org
- Rick KLATT. les-sports.info
- Coaching Staff. fresnodolphins.org
- Chris Foster (1999-01-19). Klatt's Gene Pool Favors Swimming, Water Polo. LA Times
- Dan Klatt. sports-reference.com