Restaurant management is the profession of managing a restaurant. Associate, bachelor, and graduate degree programs are offered in restaurant management by community colleges, junior colleges, and some universities in the United States.
- Restaurant Labor Management
- Restaurant marketing strategies
- Restaurant Management Training
- Dahl, Joseph Oliver (1944). Restaurant Management, Principles and Practice (4th ed.). New York; London: Harper & brothers. OCLC 1741738.
- Ninemeier, Jack D.; Hayes, David K. (2006). Restaurant Operations Management: Principles and Practices. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Pearson Prentice Hall. ISBN 0-13-110090-4.
- Foxwell, Amy (2011). How to Market a Restaurant, Your Complete Guide to Easy, Affordable and Effective Restaurant Marketing. US. ISBN 1480289094.
- Foxwell, Amy (2011). Restaurant Marketing System. US.