Rendezvous with Rama (video game)
Rendezvous with Rama is an interactive fiction computer game with graphics published by Telarium (formerly known as Trillium), a subsidiary of Spinnaker Software, in the year 1984. It was developed in cooperation with Arthur C. Clarke and based upon his science fiction novel Rendezvous with Rama.
|Rendezvous with Rama|
|Platform(s)||Apple II, Commodore 64, MS-DOS, MSX|
German reviewers recognized the complexity of the storyline and the various possibilities of interaction with non-player characters.
- Murphy, Jamie (May 13, 2013). Reported by Cristina Garcia. "Stepping into the Story: Players participate in 'interactive fiction'". Time. 125 (19): 64.
A version of Rendezvous with Rama is available in interactive form on a floppy disk (Telarium $39.95).
- Boris Schneider-Johne, Heinrich Lenhardt: Science Fiction-Adventures, Happy Computer 5/1985, p.145ff.
- Rendezvous with Rama at Museum of Computer Adventure Game History by Howard Feldman
- Rendezvous with Rama at Adventureland by Hans Persson and Stefan Meier
- Rendezvous with Rama at MobyGames