Rendezvous 24 is a 1946 American drama film directed by James Tinling and written by Aubrey Wisberg. The film stars William Gargan, Maria Palmer, Patrick O'Moore, Herman Bing, Kay Connors and Kurt Katch. The film was released on May 6, 1946, by 20th Century Fox.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||James Tinling|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Aubrey Wisberg|
|Music by||Arthur Lange|
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||William F. Claxton|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Following World War II a group of unrepentant German scientists scheme to detonate a radio-controlled explosion of an atomic bomb in Paris.
- William Gargan as Agent Larry Cameron
- Maria Palmer as Greta Holvig
- Patrick O'Moore as Agent George Timothy
- Herman Bing as Herr Schmidt
- Kay Connors as Kay
- Kurt Katch as Dr. Heligmann
- David Leonard as Prof. Gustav Kleinheldt
- John Bleifer as Becker
- Henry Rowland as Otto Manfred
- George Sorel as Dr. Zarig
- Eilene Janssen as Anchaka Schmidt
- "Rendezvous 24 (1946) - Overview". TCM.com. 1946-06-25. Retrieved 2015-10-02.
- "Rendezvous-24 - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-02.
- "Rendezvous 24". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-02.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.