Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel is a high-rise building located in Washington, D.C., United States. It opened on June 1, 1989, as the Ramada Renaissance Hotel Techworld. The architect of the building was Smith-Williams Group, who proposed the architectural style of the building, which is postmodern. The building rises to 190 feet (58 m) containing 15 stories and 807 units. The building is part of the Techworld Plaza complex.
|Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel|
Renaissance Hotel as seen from the corner of 9th Street and K Street
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Roof||190 feet (58 m)|
|Design and construction|
In March 2017, Cvent, an event management company, ranked the Renaissance Washington DC 89th in its annual list of the top U.S. hotels for meetings.
- TOO MANY ROOMS AT THE INNS - The Washington Post
- "Renaissance Washington DC Hotel". Skyscraperpage.com. Retrieved July 10, 2008.
- "Renaissance Washington DC Hotel". Emporis.com. Retrieved July 10, 2008.
- Neibauer, Michael (June 24, 2014). "Leading Permits: Cava Mezza Grill to Chinatown, Renaissance Washington Overhaul, Hecht Warehouse Demo". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved June 24, 2014.
- Neibauer, Michael (March 28, 2017). "Six D.C.-area hotels land in Cvent's top 100 for U.S. meetings". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved March 29, 2017.