Remi Eriksen (born 1967) is the current Group President and Chief Executive Officer of DNV GL, an international classification society and certification body. He assumed the position since August 1, 2015, succeeding former CEO Henrik O. Madsen.
|Known for||Renewable Energy|
Eriksen holds a Master degree in Electronics and Computer Science from the Norwegian Institute of Technology (NTNU).
In October 2016, Eriksen has been appointed as a member of Executive Committee at World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD).
- "Remi Eriksen: Proud and Confident". The Maritime Executive. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- "Remi Eriksen: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- "Remi Eriksen - Executive Committee Profiles". DNV GL. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "The 4th Annual Future of Transport Conference | Speaker Biographies". eu-ems.com. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "Changes to WBCSD Executive Committee". World business council for sustainable development. Retrieved 2019-02-20.