Regent's International School, Bangkok
Regent's International School, Bangkok is a day and boarding school for students aged 2 – 18. The school is guided by the English National Curriculum from the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) leading to IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma Programme in the Sixth Form.
|Regent's International School, Bangkok|
601/99 Pracha-Uthit Road, Wangthonglang
Co-educational Day and Boarding school
|Founder||Dr. Virachai Techavijit|
|Head teacher||Mr. Peter Hogan|
|Age||2 to 18|
The school campus includes three buildings, an artificial turf playing field, swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, a sports complex, a theatre, safe play area, libraries, well-equipped science labs, Yamaha music room, and gym.
Teachers and students
Of the students currently enrolled, there are over 35 nationalities represented. The majority of teachers and boarding staff are British. There are also Australian, New Zealand, Canadian and American staff. All are first language English speakers except for Thai, Mandarin, Spanish and French language teachers and all teaching staff have UK accredited Qualified Teacher Status.
Memberships and accreditation
Regent's International School Bangkok joined the Round Square Association in 2001. The curriculum is derived in part from the membership of Round Square and the ideals of internationalism, democracy, environmental, adventure, leadership, and service.
The school is a member of Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA), Council of International Schools, and British Boarding School Association. The school is accredited internationally by CIS, and nationally by ONESQA.
Fees and tuition
Prior to matriculation, non-refundable fees of 135,500 baht are payable. Tuition fees range from 335,400 – 634,800 baht per year depending on the child's age. Boarding fees range from 87,500 – 101,500 baht per year.
- Suttayoot, Wadee. "The Regents International School Bangkok, Thailand, Bangkok | Expats in Bangkok". expatsinbangkok.com. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Regent's International School Bangkok : British Chamber of Commerce Thailand". members.bccthai.com. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "The Regents Int'l School - International Schools Thailand". internationalschoolsbangkokthailand.org. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Regent's International School Bangkok". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Round Square at Regent's Bangkok".
- "FOBISIA: Regents International School Bangkok". www.fobisia.org. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Fee Structure 2017-2018". The Regent's International School Bangkok. Retrieved 15 September 2017.