Redwoodtown is a suburb to the south of Blenheim's central district.
|Local authority||Blenheim, New Zealand|
According to the 2013 New Zealand census, Redwoodtown has a population of 5,349, an increase of 186 people since the 2006 census. There were 2,499 males and 2,853 females. Figures have been rounded and may not add up to totals.
Redwoodtown School and Richmond View School are coeducational full primary (years 1-8) schools with rolls of 316 and 159 as of March 2019 respectively. Richmond View is a state integrated school with a Christian perspective.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 61. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 139. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Redwoodtown
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Education Counts: Redwoodtown School
- Education Counts: Richmond View School
- "Special character". Richmond View School. Archived from the original on 10 April 2004.