Redeeming Love (film)
Redeeming Love is a 1916 American drama silent film directed by William Desmond Taylor and written by Gardner Hunting and L.V. Jefferson. The film stars Kathlyn Williams, Thomas Holding, Wyndham Standing, Herbert Standing, Jane Keckley and Helen Jerome Eddy. The film was released on December 28, 1916, by Paramount Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Desmond Taylor|
|Produced by||Oliver Morosco|
|Screenplay by||Gardner Hunting|
Helen Jerome Eddy
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Kathlyn Williams as Naomi Sterling
- Thomas Holding as John Bancroft
- Wyndham Standing as Hugh Wiley
- Herbert Standing as James Plymouth
- Jane Keckley as Aunt Jessica'
- Helen Jerome Eddy as Katie
- Don Bailey as McCarthy
- "Redeeming Love". AFI. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Redeeming Love (1917) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast - AllMovie". AllMovie. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p.150 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Redeeming Love
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.