Red Passport (Italian: Passaporto rosso) is a 1935 Italian historical drama film directed by Guido Brignone and starring Isa Miranda, Filippo Scelzo and Ugo Ceseri. A group of Italian immigrants to South America join in a revolution.
|Directed by||Guido Brignone|
|Produced by||Alfredo Guarini|
|Written by||Fritz Eckardt |
Gian Gaspare Napolitano
|Starring||Isa Miranda |
|Music by||Emilio Gragnani|
|Edited by||Giuseppe Fatigati|
The Italian dictator Benito Mussolini watched the film, and ordered some scenes to be altered as he felt the film was providing an example of revolutionary techniques to potential enemies of his Fascist regime.
- Isa Miranda as Maria Brunetti
- Filippo Scelzo as Lorenzo Casati
- Ugo Ceseri as Antonio Spinelli
- Giulio Donadio as Don Pancho Rivera
- Tina Lattanzi as Giulia Martini
- Federico Collino as Luigi Martini
- Olga Pescatori as Manuela Martini
- Mario Pisu as Gianni Casati
- Oreste Fares as Andrea Brunetti
- Mario Ferrari as Don Pablo Ramirez
- Carlo Ninchi as Un passeggero sul 'Santa Fe'
- Flavio Díaz as Il capitano del 'Santa Fe'
- Guglielmo Barnabò as Mr. Johnson
- Cele Abba as actress at the 'Café de Paris'
- Gundle p.35
- Gundle, Stephen. Mussolini's Dream Factory: Film Stardom in Fascist Italy. Berghahn Books, 2013.