Red Hot Tires
Red Hot Tires (1925) is a silent film comedy produced and released by Warner Brothers. The film was based on a story by Darryl Zanuck, under the name Gregory Rogers, and directed by Erle C. Kenton. The film stars Monte Blue and Patsy Ruth Miller. A copy is preserved in the Library of Congress collection.
- For the 1935 sound film of the same name, see Red Hot Tires (1935 film).
|Red Hot Tires|
theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Erle C. Kenton|
|Produced by||Harry Warner|
|Written by||Edward T. Lowe, Jr. (scenario)|
|Story by||Gregory Rogers (Daryl Zanuck)|
Patsy Ruth Miller
|Cinematography||Charles Van Enger|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
|October 31, 1925(US)|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
A Warner Bros. film with the same title was made in 1935 but appears to be unrelated in story.
- Red Hot Tires at the American Film Institute Catalog
- Red Hot Tires on IMDb
- Red Hot Tires at the TCM Movie Database
- Red Hot Tires at AllMovie
- Red Hot Tires at SilentEra
- lobby poster