Recompense is a lost 1925 American drama film directed by Harry Beaumont and written by Dorothy Farnum. It is based on the 1924 novel Recompense by Robert Keable. The film stars Marie Prevost, Monte Blue, John Roche, George Siegmann, Charles Stevens and Virginia Brown Faire. The film was released by Warner Bros. on April 26, 1925.
|Directed by||Harry Beaumont|
|Screenplay by||Dorothy Farnum|
by Robert Keable
Virginia Brown Faire
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
- Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 3 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Recompense
- "Recompense (1925) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- Janiss Garza. "Recompense (1925) - Harry Beaumont". AllMovie. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- "Recompense". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2017-12-29.