Receiver General of Jamaica
The receiver was able to appoint a number of deputies to work on his behalf.
List of Receivers General of Jamaica
Note: This list is incomplete. Dates are dates of life, not dates in office unless otherwise stated.
- The Laws of Jamaica: Comprehending All The Acts in Force &c. Vol. 2. 2nd edition. St. Jago de la Vega: Alexander Aikman. 1802. p. 110.
- Knight, James (fl 1725-1745) Receiver General of Jamaica Historian. National Archives. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "The Letters of Simon Taylor of Jamaica to Chaloner Arcedekne, 1765-1775" edited by Betty Wood et al in Betty Wood & Martin Lynn (Eds.) (2002). Travel, Trade and Power in the Atlantic 1765-1884. Camden Fifth Series Vol. 19. Miscellany XXXV. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. pp. 1–164 (p. 8). ISBN 978-0-521-82312-8.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Portrait miniature of Robert Graham (later Cunninghame-Graham) of Gartmore (c.1735-97). Historical Portraits Image Library. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- William Mitchell, 1742 - 1823. Receiver-general of Jamaica. National Galleries of Scotland. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- Hope Botanical Gardens. visitjamaica.com Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Planters, Farmers and Gardeners in Eighteenth-Century Jamaica" by Douglas Hall in Brian L. Moore et al (Eds.) (2003). Slavery, Freedom and Gender: The Dynamics of Caribbean Society. Kingston: University of the West Indies Press. pp. 97-114 (p. 100). ISBN 978-976-640-137-5.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Jasper Hall I. Legacies of British Slave-ownership, UCL. Retrieved 13 May 2019.