Rebecca Jane Morse (born 26 August 1977) is an Australian journalist and news presenter.
Morse is currently presenter of Adelaide's 10 News First and co-host of Hit107's breakfast radio show Bec&Cosi in Adelaide with Andrew "Cosi" Costello.
Morse attended Blackwood High School and the University of South Australia at Magill. Prior to joining Ten she worked for the ABC in Adelaide as a reporter and presenter. She was a finalist in the Walkley Awards in 2004 in the category of Television News Reporting and in 2005 won the gold award for Journalist of the Year at the South Australian Media Awards.
Morse replaced Kelly Nestor in March 2006.
In 2012, Morse hosted "The Newsfeed" with Ryan "Burgo" Burgess on SAFM.
She is married to Nine News reporter James (Jimmy) Wakelin; they have three daughters.
- "Finalists and Judges: 2004 Walkley Awards" (PDF). SBS web site. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 January 2006. Retrieved 21 July 2008.
- "SA Media Awards: History". Archived from the original on 18 July 2008. Retrieved 21 July 2008.
- "Rebecca's move is big news for Ten viewers". The Advertiser. 2 February 2006.
- "SAFM to air two breakfast shows - Mumbrella". Mumbrella. 10 September 2012. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "Ecstatic Bec breaks big news". The Sunday Mail. 13 April 2008.
| Ten Eyewitness News
2006 - present
| Ten Evening News
24 January 2011 – 1 April 2011
6.30 with George Negus
| ABC News
Adelaide fill-in presenter
2004 - 2006