Razliv railway station
|Commuter service passenger station|
Razliv railway station in 1900s
|Connections||Historical Primorskaya line|
|Opened||November 26, 1894|
It was built by the Joint-stock company of the Prinorskaya St.-Peterburg-Sestroretsk railway. The station was opened on November 26, 1894 when the Primorskaya line was extended from Razdelnaya station to Sestroretsk.
In 1952, the line was electrified and high platforms were constructed at the same time.
- Chepurin, Sergey; Arkady Nikolayenko (May 2007). "Sestroretsk and Primorskaya railways(Сестрорецкая и Приморская железные дороги)" (in Russian). http://terijoki.spb.ru/trk_about.php3. Retrieved February 21, 2009. External link in
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Razliv railway station.|