Raymond Rognoni (Paris, 16 August 1892 – Paris, 26 September 1965) was a French actor and comedian. He worked in the theatre and in film (Sylvie et le fantôme, Les Enfants du Paradis), sometimes credited as Rognoni.
Rognoni was born Roch Raymond Rognoni on 16 August 1892 in Paris. He worked for the Comédie-Française from 1922 to 1929.
He died 26 September 1965 in Paris. Rognoni was married to Jean Lorraine.
- American Love (1931)
- The Fortune (1931)
- La chauve-souris (1931)
- L'Aventurier (1934)
- The House on the Dune (1934)
- Personal Column (1939)
- Monsieur Hector (1940)
- Jud Süß (1940, voice only)
- The Island of Love (1944)
- Mademoiselle X (1945)
- Majestic Hotel Cellars (1945)
- Les Enfants du Paradis (1945)
- Sylvie et le fantôme (1946)
- Le Plaisir (1952)
- Alone in the World (1952)
- The Agony of the Eagles (1952)
Notes and references
- "Raymond Rognoni".
- "Raymond Rognoni". at the Comédie-Française
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.