Miguel Rayderley Zapata Santana (born May 26, 1993) is a Spanish male artistic gymnast of Dominican Republic origin, and a member of the national team. He won the gold medal in the men's floor exercise at the 2015 European Games, and bronze at the 2015 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Glasgow. Zapata was also selected to compete for the Spanish squad at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, missing out of the final by almost two tenths of a point from the qualifying phase of his signature apparatus exercise.
|Full name||Miguel Rayderley Zapata Santana|
|Born||26 May 1993|
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Residence||Las Palmas, Spain|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||71 kg (157 lb)|
|Discipline||Men's artistic gymnastics|
|Level||Senior international elite|
|Years on national team||2015|
|Head coach(es)||Fernando Siscar|
- "Rayderley Zapata". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "2015 World Gymnastics Championships athletes - Zapata Rayderley". 2015worldgymnastics.com. Archived from the original on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Gymnastics: Men's Qualification Subdivision 3 Results". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- Rayderley Miguel ZAPATA at the International Gymnastics Federation
- Rayderley Zapata on Twitter
- Rayderley Miguel Zapata Santana at Comité Olímpico Español (in Spanish)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rayderley Zapata.|