Rascals (1938 film)
Rascals is a 1938 American comedy film directed by H. Bruce Humberstone and written by Robert Ellis and Helen Logan. The film stars Jane Withers, Rochelle Hudson, Robert Wilcox, Borrah Minevitch, Steffi Duna and Katharine Alexander. The film was released on May 20, 1938, by 20th Century Fox.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||H. Bruce Humberstone|
|Produced by||John Reinhardt|
|Screenplay by||Robert Ellis|
|Edited by||Harvey Manger|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Jane Withers as Gypsy
- Rochelle Hudson as Margaret Adams
- Robert Wilcox as Tony
- Borrah Minevitch as Gino
- Steffi Duna as Stella
- Katharine Alexander as Mrs. Agatha Adams
- Chester Clute as Mr. Roger Adams
- José Crespo as Baron Von Brun
- Paul Stanton as Dr. Cecil Carter
- Frank Reicher as Dr. C.M. Garvey
- Edward Cooper as Grayson
- Kathleen Burke as Dr. Carter's Nurse
- Myra Marsh as Hospital Nurse
- Frank Puglia as Florist
- Robert Gleckler as Police Lieutenant
- Eddie Dunn as Dugan
- Howard Hickman as Judge
- "Rascals (1938) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-06.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1938-05-27). "Movie Review - Rascals - THE SCREEN; At the Palace". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-06.
- "Rascals". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-06.