Raoul Ploquin (died 29 November 1992) was a French film producer, production manager and screenwriter. He was co-nominated for the Academy Award for Best Story for the film The Sheep Has Five Legs (1954).
- The Girl and the Boy (1931)
- About an Inquest (1931)
- Court Waltzes (1933)
- A Day Will Come (1934)
- Night in May (1934)
- The Devil in the Bottle (1935)
- The Decoy (1935)
- Counsel for Romance (1936)
- S.O.S. Sahara (1938)
- The Strange Monsieur Victor (1938)
- The Mondesir Heir (1940)
- The Woman Who Dared (1944)
- Tuesday's Guest (1950)
- Without Leaving an Address (1951)
- The Sheep Has Five Legs (1954)
- Le Tracassin or Les Plaisirs de la ville (1961)
- Naked Hearts (1966)
- "The Official Academy Awards Database". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved February 6, 2008.
- "The 28th Academy Awards (1956) Nominees and Winners". Oscars.org (Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences). Retrieved May 27, 2019.