Range Land is a 1949 American Western film directed by Lambert Hillyer and written by Adele Buffington. The film stars Whip Wilson, Andy Clyde, Reno Browne, Leonard Penn, Reed Howes and Kenne Duncan. The film was released on December 24, 1949, by Monogram Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Lambert Hillyer|
|Produced by||Eddie Davis|
|Screenplay by||Adele Buffington|
|Edited by||John C. Fuller|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
- Whip Wilson as Whip Wilson
- Andy Clyde as Winks Grayson
- Reno Browne as Doris Allen
- Leonard Penn as Bart Sheldon
- Reed Howes as Red Davis
- Kenne Duncan as Sheriff Winters
- Steve Clark as Ben Allen
- Kermit Maynard as Shad Cook
- Stanley Blystone as Matt Mosely
- John Cason as Rocky Rand
- Billy Griffith as Prof. Ambrose
- Michael Dugan as Guard
- Carol Henry as Joe Evans
- "Range Land (1949) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- Hal Erickson. "Range Land (1949) - Lambert Hillyer". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- "Range Land". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- Range Land on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.