Putney Sculpture Trail
Putney Sculpture Trail encompasses nine sculptures by British sculptor Alan Thornhill which are permanently publicly sited along the south side of the River Thames to either side of Putney Bridge, in the borough of Wandsworth.
They are located between Leaders Gardens to the west and Prospect Quay/Riverside Quarter to the east – a distance of approximately one mile. The first sculpture, Load, was unveiled in 1989. The others were publicly launched on 14 September 2008.
- Exodus – in centre of Leaders Gardens at the end of The Embankment/Festing Road
- Horizontal Ambiguity – Embankment/Dukes Head, Thames Place
- Load – riverside, outside restaurant on junction of Lower Richmond Road and The Embankment
- The Turning Point – junction of Putney Bridge Road and Putney High Street
- Punch and Judy – Putney Wharf riverside near slipway/end of Brewhouse Street
- Motherfigure – Putney Wharf riverside, from Deodar Road footpath entrance
- Nexus – Wandsworth Park, on southernmost path (running parallel with Putney Bridge Road)
- Pygmalion – Wandsworth Park riverside, near entrance from Prospect Quay and Riverside Quarter
- Fall – Prospect Quay/Riverside Quarter