PukiWiki is wiki software written in PHP, and is widely used by Japanese wikis. It was forked from YukiWiki, originally developed by Yuuki Hiroshi. Since version 1.4, PukiWiki Development Team became the developer of the software.
|Developer(s)||PukiWiki Development Team|
1.5.2 / 1 March 2019
The support for DBCS of PukiWiki is wider than most wiki software, due to its origination in Japan. Due to the heavy use of mobile phones for browsing the web in Japan, PukiWiki also have a layout optimized for mobile use.
PukiWiki is written such that it uses PHP with a series of text files, hence does not require a database to operate, and does not support databases natively. However, support could be added through extensions for MySQL, SQLite, Oracle Oci8 and PostgreSQL.
- xpWiki - Developed by nao-pon and forked from PukiWiki version 1.4.7, and aims at integration with XOOPS.
- PukiWiki Mod - Also developed by nao-pon with the same goal, but forked from version 1.3.x instead.
- PukiWiki Plus! - Derivative version with enhanced localization features.
- PyukiWiki - Derivative version written in Perl.
- "「PukiWiki」などのWikiクローンにファイル添付機能が悪用される脆弱性". Internet Watch. Impress Corporation. Retrieved 17 March 2016.
- Lee, Roger Y. (2014). Applied computing and information technology. Springer. p. 122. ISBN 9783319057170.
- Yamanoue, Takashi; Oda, Kentaro; Shimozono, Koichi (2012). "A Simple Application Program Interface for Saving Java Program Data on a Wiki". Advances in Software Engineering. 2012: 1–9. doi:10.1155/2012/981783.
- Satoshi, Ōkawara (2006). PukiWiki ni yoru Web koraborēshon nyūmon = A guide to Web collaboration by PukiWiki : Ōpun sōsu tettei katsuyō. Tōkyō: Shūwa Shisutemu. ISBN 9784798015385.
- XOOPS MANIAC. "xpWiki 開発日記". hypweb.net.
- "PukiWikiMod". sourceforge.jp.
- "About PukiWiki". Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Logue. "FrontPage". PukiWiki Advance.
- PyukiWiki Developers Team. "PyukiWiki共同開発サイト - 今ホットかもしれないperlで動作するwikiクローン". PyukiWiki 共同開発サイト.
- Official Website (in Japanese)