Puget Sound Collegiate League
|No. of teams||7|
The league also manages a summer youth league, camps and tournaments. In addition, a high school league, Pudget Sound Fall Ball, was formed for area high school teams.
League founder and president Matt Acker also owns the West Coast Guns, an independent team. In 2014 Acker took ownership of the Kitsap BlueJackets semi-professional team, who compete in the Pacific International League (PIL) starting in 2017.
Thurston County Senators, an affiliated team who play a full league schedule, are not eligible for PSCL playoffs. The semi-professional team is made up of former PSCL alumni and compete in elite tournaments, including the Grand Forks International and World Baseball Challenge.
NOTE: Senators are an affiliate of the PSCL. The team also plays games against the teams of Pacific International League, West Coast League, tournaments and other amateur teams.
- "Former head coach set to purchase Kitsap Bluejackets". Port Orchard Independent. 2 October 2014.
- "Chasing a Dream: South Kitsap grad Van Slyke has sights set on pro ball". Kitsap Sun. 22 July 2015.
- "Matt Acker has big plans to revamp Kitsap BlueJackets". Kitsap Sun. 7 October 2014.
- "Lack of fans sparks BlueJackets' exit from West Coast League". Kitsap Sun. 30 July 2016.
- "Sidearm Nation brings home bronze". Prince George Citizen. 20 August 2016.
- "William Loza Joins Baseball Staff". 12 August 2016. Graceland University Yellowjackets.
- "A's crowned PSCL champs". Oly Sports. 30 July 2012.
- "Williamson's 13th inning walk-off single gives Linx PSCL title". Oly Sports. 1 August 2013.