In July 2010, it was reported that PubliMedia and related companies were setting up Mediafax Group, a new publishing and electronic media company, which would bring together a number of companies under common ownership.
PubliMedia publishes nine newspapers (two national dailies and seven local newspapers) and 12 magazines.
The firm operates in several market segments:
- Business press: with three titles: Ziarul Financiar (a business daily), BUSINESS Magazin (the only business weekly magazine in Romania), Gandul (quality press) and Target (a monthly business magazine focused on success stories and lifestyle)
- Guides: ProTV Magazin (television listings)
- Women's magazines: Acasa Magazin, with Ce se intampla, doctore? - a health and life style magazine, launched in October 2005 and with The ONE, a glamour-glossy magazine
- Special interest magazines: with three titles ProMotor (a car magazine), DESCOPERA (a knowledge magazine), Go4it! (a gadget magazine)
- Men's magazines: Romanian editions of Playboy and Maxim
- Local newspapers network: with 7 titles, in the main cities of Romania
The firm also operates several websites in Romania in the same segments as its printed publications.
- Business: www.zf.ro, www.businessmagazin.ro, www.targetonline.ro
- Entertainment: www.protvmagazin.ro, www.playboyromania.ro, www.maxim.ro
- Women magazines: www.csid.ro, www.acasamagazin.ro, www.onemagazine.ro
- Special interest: www.descopera.ro, www.go4it.ro,
- Auto: www.promotor.ro
- Regional: www.ziarelocale.ro
- Simina Mistreanu (13 July 2010). "Primele semne ale infiintarii Mediafax Group" [First signs of foundation Mediafax Group]. Wall-Street.ro (in Romanian). Archived from the original on 8 October 2010. Retrieved 1 January 2011.
- "PubliMedia asigura distributia si vanzarea de publicitate la CAN CAN" [PubliMedia will provide advertising sales and distribution for CAN CAN]. ZF (in Romanian). Mediafax. 5 February 2008. Archived from the original on 15 August 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2011.
- "Publimedia International a lansat astazi Newsletter-ul ZF" [Publimedia International today launched Newsletter ZF]. AdPlayers.ro (in Romanian). 1 September 2005. Archived from the original on 3 September 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2011.